The Student Room Group

England's Euro 2024 Kits Revealed

Purple away shirt is apparently a nod to the 1966 kits but with a weird combo of turquoise, burgundy and beige down the side.
Fairly traditional white and navy home kit, even though the England flag is red and white, but the Cross of St George on the collar has had what Nike call a 'playful update' to also include blue and purple!?!

Thoughts?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/03/18/england-euro-2024-kit-harry-kane-away-purple/
The home kit is okay, the away one a matter of taste and that is not really mine. In the other hand this one is better than the German away kit.
Original post by Surnia
Purple away shirt is apparently a nod to the 1966 kits but with a weird combo of turquoise, burgundy and beige down the side.
Fairly traditional white and navy home kit, even though the England flag is red and white, but the Cross of St George on the collar has had what Nike call a 'playful update' to also include blue and purple!?!
Thoughts?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/03/18/england-euro-2024-kit-harry-kane-away-purple/

The shirt was fan but they should have left the badge alone. The flag should have remained its traditional colour.
Reply 3
Original post by Kallisto
The home kit is okay, the away one a matter of taste and that is not really mine. In the other hand this one is better than the German away kit.

And I think the German kit is still better than that yellow and pink Man City kit, which I have seen live and not just on TV :shock:
Original post by Surnia
And I think the German kit is still better than that yellow and pink Man City kit, which I have seen live and not just on TV :shock:

I need getting used to that away kit after all. In contrast to this I like the new home kit. The transitions of the German national colours look so dynamic!
Reply 5
I need getting used to that away kit after all. In contrast to this I like the new home kit. The transitions of the German national colours look so dynamic!

Harry Kane has already beaten Belgium to their away kit with his England shirt & chinos combo! :rofl:

Screenshot_20240324_204353_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240324_204445_Chrome.jpg
@Surnia Belgium's away kit looks so weird. Was Tintin really the inspiration for that design? seens so, the colors are familiar.
Reply 7
@Surnia Belgium's away kit looks so weird. Was Tintin really the inspiration for that design? seens so, the colors are familiar.

Seriously, it is based on Tintin :giggle:
Belgium is such a pathethic country. Tintin?

Seriously if you go to Brusselss there are 2 sights. 1) Tintin museum and 2) ****ing statue. Complete shithole and a completely irrelevant country. Name ONE famous Belgian who isnt a footballer? (Poirot is a character!)

One day, Holland takes Flanders and France takes Waloonia. As nature intended.
(edited 1 month ago)
Lol why bother it’s not as though they are going to win it
Reply 10
Original post by Zürich
Belgium is such a pathethic country. Tintin?
Seriously if you go to Brusselss there are 2 sights. 1) Tintin museum and 2) ****ing statue. Complete shithole and a completely irrelevant country. Name ONE famous Belgian who isnt a footballer? (Poirot is a character!)
One day, Holland takes Flanders and France takes Waloonia. As nature intended.

Peter Paul Rubens, René Magritte, Adolphe Sax, Eddy Merckx, Jean-Claude Van Damme and Audrey Hepburn.

Quick Reply

Latest