The Student Room Group

(AQA) A Level Law Notes + Study Group 📚💼

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rid The Kid
what is a-level law like?

depends which exam board you with. if you're with CIE then it's the worst. cos you really have to study everything. with the other exam boards you can getaway with studying a few topics for each paper.
loads of content so you need to be great at memorising but in terms of difficulty its not too bad , some stuff may seem difficult at first but when you go over it in your own time youll get it
Original post by Rid The Kid
what is a-level law like?
Anyone doing AQA Law New spec????
Me with the human rights option
Original post by hobashir
Anyone doing AQA Law New spec????
Same but im doing contract. Its so hard.
Have you done your notes?
What do you mean?
Same but im doing contract. Its so hard.
Have you done your notes?
Have you finished making notes on law . Revision notes ?!
Original post by EB12456780
What do you mean?
Ah! No, I stopped doing them as I didn't find it a very good way to revise in the end, have you?
Have you finished making notes on law . Revision notes ?!
How are you finding it?

Hated it at first but getting alright now wby?
Ah! No, I stopped doing them as I didn't find it a very good way to revise in the

Yes i have made notes electronically. For example for murder i done it in the order you would answer an exam question . There very helpful.
How do you revise ?
I've always liked the subject as a whole but not learning about some of the offences. I enjoyed tort a lot more than criminal or human rights.
Original post by jAYKING01
Hated it at first but getting alright now wby?
I use Youtube videos (The law bank, Duncan Bunce, UK law weekly), quizlet (aelkington), blurting (memory dump mind maps) and past paper questions but otherwise memorising has never really been a problem for me with law, just how to structure the human rights questions. How are you feeling about the exams?
Yes i have made notes electronically. For example for murder i done it in the order you would answer an exam question . There very helpful.
How do you revise ?
does anyone have any practice questions or notes for psychiatric injury? im having trouble answering the scenario questions for that. pls help! :frown:
You could have a look at these videos which could help. UK law weekly is really good but I don't know if the law bank or Duncan Bunce have anything on tort.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=a+level+law+psychiatric+injury
How did AQA people find the crime paper today? :smile:
Ok not too bad.
Can soemone make an unofficial markscheme ?!
How did AQA people find the crime paper today? :smile:
Hey, can I please have access to all your notes etc. I’ve just started a level law through distance learning so having to teach it all myself 😬
Access to all my notes?
No way. I put so much time and effort into making these notes
I meant the notes that you have offered to give out on the original post..?
Original post by Jaymiekatee
I meant the notes that you have offered to give out on the original post..?

There not for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending