The Student Room Group

PWC 2023 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Got told that the latest for any change to happen would be the 14th of June to get off the waitlist after passing the AC, kind of losing hope with that, anyone had any luck?
Hi everyone,

Could anyone help me with the application process and what it entails please? How did everyone manage to practise for them?
Reply 182
Original post by javeria19
Hi everyone,

Could anyone help me with the application process and what it entails please? How did everyone manage to practise for them?

hi javeria, for me after I applied there was some game based assessments, followed by a video interview and an online assessment centre though not sure if this will be the same for all roles. To prepare, I practiced some game assessments that were similar and practiced rehearsing answers to common questions for the interview. As someone else mentioned, you can ask ahead of the AC for more details which really helped with prep.

Best of luck with your application!
Hey, thanks for replying, I appreciate it! For the games assessments, do you have links on where to practise?
Also, do you have any tips and advice for the games? Is there like certain things to remember or to look out for?

Original post by jwt2002
hi javeria, for me after I applied there was some game based assessments, followed by a video interview and an online assessment centre though not sure if this will be the same for all roles. To prepare, I practiced some game assessments that were similar and practiced rehearsing answers to common questions for the interview. As someone else mentioned, you can ask ahead of the AC for more details which really helped with prep.

Best of luck with your application!
Reply 184
Original post by javeria19
Hey, thanks for replying, I appreciate it! For the games assessments, do you have links on where to practise?
Also, do you have any tips and advice for the games? Is there like certain things to remember or to look out for?

no problem! I used a site called GF or graduates first which have some games that are similar like the balloon game, arrow game and tickets game. I'd definitely say to pay close attention as the instructions can change and you don't have long to react. sometimes the time you get per game decreases as you go too, so be careful! Hope this helps!
Omg brilliant! Thank you so so much, you’re absolute life saver hun x If I have any more questions, can I DM you please?

Have you applied to any other of the big 4’s? I’m so close to passing KPMG, i’ve failed internships at the second to last stage of the Delivering Outcomes. KPMG is the most successful I’ve been :/

Original post by jwt2002
no problem! I used a site called GF or graduates first which have some games that are similar like the balloon game, arrow game and tickets game. I'd definitely say to pay close attention as the instructions can change and you don't have long to react. sometimes the time you get per game decreases as you go too, so be careful! Hope this helps!
Original post by Rhea2000
Got told that the latest for any change to happen would be the 14th of June to get off the waitlist after passing the AC, kind of losing hope with that, anyone had any luck?

i was holding onto that as well but rip i guess, has anything changed for you? or have you managed to convert it into anything at all?
Hey! I just applied to the spring 2024 audit program recently and finished the video interview, may I know if you did the AC and which location did you apply for?
Original post by MR_MELONSLICE
I got an email that since i applied to audit spring 2024 they cant give me any feedback on my career focus day until august 1st-15th which is very annoying
Original post by Mastersnfjndfj
Hey! I just applied to the spring 2024 audit program recently and finished the video interview, may I know if you did the AC and which location did you apply for?

I got the job for London but they allowed me to start in September so I’ve been working for almost 2 months
Reply 189
Original post by Pb1234780
Hey Bro, I’m in a similar situation for PwC. What was the final outcome? And also did the email address in both of your accounts had your name or similar things because there is very less way that they can track it unless your emails were visibly similar

hey man, you said you were in a similar situation, what happened to you in the end then?
Original post by Rhea2000

hey i’m in the same boat this year and was just wondering if you ended up getting an offer?
Original post by Dreamer2290
I’m in the same boat. I passed my ac for tax Manchester but they rang me to say that they were only recruiting for one person for tax in Manchester and someone else passed their ac a week before i did mine so they got offered. They said they will let me know if they need one more person or if the current offer holder declines it but who is going to say no to pwc! I’m literally just waiting and I’m not sure if this is a god or bad thing!!

Did you end up getting an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending