The Student Room Group

2024 EY Experience Day

Did anyone apply for the EY Assurance Program and is waiting for the AC in January? Let's talk~
I applied for assurance in Birmingham but have been shortlisted. How long did they take to get back to you after being shortlisted?
Reply 2
Original post by Terra blade
I applied for assurance in Birmingham but have been shortlisted. How long did they take to get back to you after being shortlisted?

Hi~ It took around 2 weeks for me. Maybe will be slower these days because of the festival period.
Reply 3
Original post by Sherry890

Hi~ It took around 2 weeks for me. Maybe will be slower these days because of the festival period.

Have you gone through the EY Experience Day? Mine's gonna be on 2nd of Feb. Being super nervous about it🫠
Reply 4
Original post by Bluffer
Have you gone through the EY Experience Day? Mine's gonna be on 2nd of Feb. Being super nervous about it🫠

How was your experience day? I hope it all went well!
Reply 5
Original post by JukuBarbie

How was your experience day? I hope it all went well!

Hi, I couldn't complete my experience day because I had a technical issue mid assessment 🫠. So, the assessor asked me to resechedule my assessment day to another session because she didn't want me to stress out about the issue and then could not perform well
Reply 6
Original post by Bluffer
Hi, I couldn't complete my experience day because I had a technical issue mid assessment 🫠. So, the assessor asked me to resechedule my assessment day to another session because she didn't want me to stress out about the issue and then could not perform well

Ahh I see. How many days are the experience days usually from the date of the email of confirmation?
Reply 7
Original post by JukuBarbie

Ahh I see. How many days are the experience days usually from the date of the email of confirmation?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your question. If you get to the experience day stage, you'll receive an invitation to book a slot.
Reply 8
Original post by Bluffer
Hi I also attend 2/2 Did you get any results
Original post by kaccyyy

anyone got an invite for PwC virtual assessment centre?
Reply 10
Original post by kaccyyy
Hi did you get results? I also attend 2/2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending