RSM Gradute Scheme 2023

Scroll to see replies

anyone got an AC at RSM?
Reply 41
Original post by annoymous123
anyone got an AC at RSM?

I m still waiting fir the invite. Wbu? I applied for the April intake
still waiting too. applied for sept 2023
Has anyone else applied for Jan 2023 intake for Financial Modelling Executive and has been shortlisted but has yet to receive an AC invite?
Reply 44
Original post by TheAnonymous2022
Has anyone else applied for Jan 2023 intake for Financial Modelling Executive and has been shortlisted but has yet to receive an AC invite?

I've applied for April. When I emailed them they told me that they are prioritising the January intakes and then will do the April ones. I ve passed mine like 3 weeks ago, so I'm just waiting too. How long has it been for you? Which office did you apply to?
I applied back in September for the London office and was shortlisted approximately a week ago. I was just wondering if anyone has been told dates about the AC.
What office did you apply for?
Original post by Izan
I've applied for April. When I emailed them they told me that they are prioritising the January intakes and then will do the April ones. I ve passed mine like 3 weeks ago, so I'm just waiting too. How long has it been for you? Which office did you apply to?
Yes
Reply 47
I applied back in September for the London office and was shortlisted approximately a week ago. I was just wondering if anyone has been told dates about the AC.
What office did you apply for?

For me it has been 12 days since being shortlisted. I applied for MCR. I don't know if it depends on the office or not. But the MCR intake it's very big so everyone that i know that applied to the MCR one, still haven't got an ac invite. Wbu?
Original post by Izan
For me it has been 12 days since being shortlisted. I applied for MCR. I don't know if it depends on the office or not. But the MCR intake it's very big so everyone that i know that applied to the MCR one, still haven't got an ac invite. Wbu?

I'm yet to receive a date just on the shortlist
Original post by Pakora99
Yes

Hey, when were you shortlisted and how long did it take before you received a date for your AC invite?
Reply 50
I'm yet to receive a date just on the shortlist

Which office is it for?
Original post by Izan
Which office is it for?

London office
havent got an ac invite yet, just got shortlisted 1.5 weeks ago
Hey, when were you shortlisted and how long did it take before you received a date for your AC invite?
Forgot to mention im shortlisted for the London Financial Modelling Executive Jan 23' Start role
Reply 54
havent got an ac invite yet, just got shortlisted 1.5 weeks ago

God knows then. Keep us updated.
Forgot to mention im shortlisted for the London Financial Modelling Executive Jan 23' Start role

Yeah same as me was shortlisted last week i just wanted to know if anyone received a date for the AC
Yeah same as me was shortlisted last week i just wanted to know if anyone received a date for the AC

I have an AC on Monday, but I applied for tax
Original post by Bjd0885
I have an AC on Monday, but I applied for tax

Jan intake or sept 2023?
Original post by annoymous123
Jan intake or sept 2023?

September
Reply 59
Original post by Bjd0885
September

How u feeling let me know about the outcome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending