The Student Room Group

***Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2024 Thread***

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TrayManc
has anyone heard back from BNP, HSBC, GS ? Any offers yet Lazard ?

Got rejected by HSBC at the beginning of last week. BNP has come back to me saying I have progressed onto the next stage and to wait for further instruction. Lazard rejected me just before HSBC did. Deutsche Bank has decided to progress me as well after the assessments and online interviews. Have you heard back from BofA?
has anyone heard back from BNP, HSBC, GS ? Any offers yet Lazard ?

BNP and DB have progressed me onto the next stage after passing assessment centre and having done a few interviews w them. HSBC, Lazard and Evercore have all rejected me in the past week. Currently waiting for BofA, MS, JPM and Citi to update me. I did two interviews for BofA. 1 interview and the assessment centre for MS and an interview for JPM. Nothing from Citi. I did the above about 2 weeks ago.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 22
Is anyone else applying to the UBS Spring insight event (London) 2024 and has completed the video interview stage yet? If so could you please share the questions
Reply 23
Is it a good or a bad thing if i still haven't heard back from my HSBC job simulation yet?
Reply 24
Has anyone heard back from MS or know if all offers have been given out? The bristol tracker says offers are out but I had my telephone interview a couple weeks ago and haven't heard back. Do they tell you if you've been unsuccessful?
Reply 25
Original post by adumitra050505
Got rejected by HSBC at the beginning of last week. BNP has come back to me saying I have progressed onto the next stage and to wait for further instruction. Lazard rejected me just before HSBC did. Deutsche Bank has decided to progress me as well after the assessments and online interviews. Have you heard back from BofA?

All Lazard offers are out
Reply 26
Original post by unkown722
Hi, I have mine soon. When do you have yours?

Have you heard back from them? I had mine on 23/11/2023
Reply 27
Original post by lgrunnell
Have you heard back from them? I had mine on 23/11/2023

Hi, I had mine on the 24th and I am still yet to hear back. I’ve only seen an offer for sales and trading so far.
Reply 28
Hi everyone! I have applied to Morgan Stanley but very late (that is 1 month after applications opened and 4 days before they closed)... My report for the online assessments states that I have performed well above other candidates in all categories. Do you think I still have a chance to be selected for continuing the process? Or should I forget about it, especially since offers seem to be out already. Thank you in advance.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 29
Have any HSBC offers been given out?
Reply 30
Citi offers have been out for a couple days (at least one batch of offers idk if thats all of them)
Reply 31
Original post by THEPIE34
Citi offers have been out for a couple days (at least one batch of offers idk if thats all of them)

if you've not heard back after final interview should u just presume rejection then?
Reply 32
has anyone had bnp or ms or jpm offers or nomura or citi
Reply 33
has anyone had bnp or ms or jpm offers or nomura or citi

Citi offers r out
Reply 34
Original post by Anikait
if you've not heard back after final interview should u just presume rejection then?

Um probably? They may be coming in batches but full offer emails have already been sent
Reply 35
Anyone any insights on prop trading/ quant trading recruitment season? When does it really start and what is the best moment to apply.
anyone heard from db?
Reply 37
Anyone heard from Goldman?
Original post by aesha_p
Anyone heard from Goldman?

i got an email saying i was accepted for CF&O yesterday but i rlly cant tell if its fake or not. it was from [email protected]
Just had a phone call offering me a place in JP Morgan in Bournemouth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending