The Student Room Group

semmelweis university or university of nicosia

Hi - I recently received offers from both the University of Nicosia and Semmelweis university and I am struggling to decide which one to go to??

if anyone could give me advice, it would be greatly appreciated!
Hello, I have a friend that he was studied at Semmelweis University so I think he can help you, DM if you have any questions
Reply 2
Original post by Brekkerone
Hi - I recently received offers from both the University of Nicosia and Semmelweis university and I am struggling to decide which one to go to??
if anyone could give me advice, it would be greatly appreciated!

Hi could you please outline the process of getting an offer in both places as I’m quite interested?
Reply 3
Hi, I am now a student at the University of Nicosia!

Both universities do not require you to take an exam. However Semmelweis has an interview where you will be asked biology and chemistry questions.

University of Nicosia has a basic interview where you are asked the standard questions I.e why do you want to be a doctor etc.

I can't remember the process that well but I suggest you learn as much as you can from their respective websites, Semmelweis gives you a list on things you must know so you can prepare for the interview.
Reply 4
Hi
Would you please give us a feed back of University of Nicosia, do you advise me to study there?
Reply 5
Hi I am also applying to Semmelweis university for dentistry I would greatly appreciate any resources regarding biomedical Englishand sadly I can not DM any one yet as I have just created an account. But any type of help will be appreciate. Thanks 😀
Reply 6
Original post by Tartun
Hi
Would you please give us a feed back of University of Nicosia, do you advise me to study there?

Hi,

So far, I'm enjoying studying medicine as a first year. Just a heads up, a lot of the content is similar to what we did in high school but also related medical stuff (e.g. drugs). They also do clinical cases so we get used to understanding what to do in different situations. We do lectures and also small group learning in first year
Original post by Brekkerone
Hi, I am now a student at the University of Nicosia!
Both universities do not require you to take an exam. However Semmelweis has an interview where you will be asked biology and chemistry questions.
University of Nicosia has a basic interview where you are asked the standard questions I.e why do you want to be a doctor etc.
I can't remember the process that well but I suggest you learn as much as you can from their respective websites, Semmelweis gives you a list on things you must know so you can prepare for the interview.

Hi, I’m in my third year of high school right now (from Norway) and was wondering about studying at University of Nicosia Medical School as I got an offer. Could you please tell me if the education level of medicine is good? And if there is any racism there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending