The Student Room Group

PWC graduate programs 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by BristolGrad
Standard SHL personality and cognitive test. If you've applied to other roles you will likely recognise the structure.

Is this their game based assessment or has the process completely changed?
It’s not game based at least in the scheme I applied to, no more trying to get all the passwords right in that one game haha
Original post by Tosin_14x
Is this their game based assessment or has the process completely changed?
Original post by tj005
Hey how long does it take them to get back after the online assessment test whether you have passed it or not?

Also do you need to score like strength in all of pwc core competency?

Hey it took me 2-3 days to get the vid interview invite after the test. I am not sure about the scoring tbh
Original post by tj005
Hey how long does it take them to get back after the online assessment test whether you have passed it or not?

Hi,
I received the invite for the VI two days after completing the online assessment.
What scheme did you apply to?
Hard to say regarding the scores for each attribute.
Good luck!
Reply 64
Hey guys! I applied for the Graduate, Technology, Deals Insights and Analytics, London programme on the 7th October, Got the result, 4/5 on all the parts for SHL tests but 2/5 on the cognitive part, but it still says "Under review" on my candidate page. Is anyone facing the same issue like me?

I didn't receive any rejection mail from them though
Original post by goat1999
Hey guys! I applied for the Graduate, Technology, Deals Insights and Analytics, London programme on the 7th October, Got the result, 4/5 on all the parts for SHL tests but 2/5 on the cognitive part, but it still says "Under review" on my candidate page. Is anyone facing the same issue like me?

Hey when did you complete your assessment?
Reply 66

Same
... applied for deals strategy, completed OA like 2 weeks ago
Original post by zabzab123
Hey it took me 2-3 days to get the vid interview invite after the test. I am not sure about the scoring tbh

Hi. Please do you have an idea about the total number of questions in the video interview roughly for your own scheme? Were there any case study questions at all? I'm due for one and I'm fidgeting. I don't know what to prepare for anymore..lol. Too many competency-based questions on the internet.
Hey dw there was no case study, it is just competency and behavioural questions

Original post by serious_student
Hi. Please do you have an idea about the total number of questions in the video interview roughly for your own scheme? Were there any case study questions at all? I'm due for one and I'm fidgeting. I don't know what to prepare for anymore..lol. Too many competency-based questions on the internet.
Hey dw there was no case study, it is just competency and behavioural questions

Thank you so much. Competency as per "tell me a time when.." or "what would you do if.." Behavioural questions? Can you please give a fictitious example? Or when you say behavioural, do you mean motivational questions?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by serious_student
Thank you. Competency as per "tell me a time when.." or "what would you do if.." Behavioural questions? Can you please give a fictitious example?

Both types came up, I think I had a leadership one but it might be different for you so don’t take my word for it. Imo prepare the generic why this role/company/department questions, and have a story ready for each of the common soft skills
Both types came up, I think I had a leadership one but it might be different for you so don’t take my word for it. Imo prepare the generic why this role/company/department questions, and have a story ready for each of the common soft skills

Both types came up? I see. Thank you so much.
Reply 72
Hey when did you complete your assessment?

on the 10th of october
And they didn't send any email after this? I'd say to email them asking for an update on your application
on the 10th of october
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 74
And they didn't send any email after this? I'd say to email them asking for an update on your application

nope no emails after this. I also noticed that they have removed this job from the jobs page on their website.
But i'll mail them surely
Reply 75
Original post by LordLox11
Has anyone applied to the legal vacation scheme?

hi,

yes I applied for the VS. how did you find the interview if you have done it or not?

thanks
Reply 76
Why has PwC not published the Management Consulting Graduate programme for London office? Are they not recruiting for this division anymore?
(edited 6 months ago)
Hi does anyone know is the graduate audit in Manchester and Birmingham not open yet or already closed? I have only seen the Centre of Excellence openning in both locations but not sure what's difference between normal audit?
Reply 78
Has anyone gotten through the Pwc video interview stage and how long did it take for them to get back to you after doing it. I did mine on the 20th of October awaiting response
Reply 79
Anyone applied to strategy& deals and got an update?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending