The Student Room Group

UCL pharmacy 2024 entry

those who are applying for pharmacy at UCL can help each other out here

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Kermits_Dad
those who are applying for pharmacy at UCL can help each other out here

i have a question, does anyone know if everyone gets selected to take the admissions test?
Reply 2
Original post by Kermits_Dad
i have a question, does anyone know if everyone gets selected to take the admissions test?

i think anyone that meets/exceeds the grades needed and has a decent personal statement gets the test, not too sure though
Reply 3
have you guys applied yet?
I want to ask about the entrance exam, does everyone have to do it in order to get an interview?
Reply 5
has anyone else received an invitation to the online test?
Reply 6
Original post by Vik1006
has anyone else received an invitation to the online test?

How long does it take to come in because I applied yesterday
Reply 7
not sure. i would guess that they’ve only just started sending them out. I sent my application back in september i think
Reply 8
Original post by teenagegirl123
How can i start preparing for this test?
Lets all prepare together and help so we can have study sessions on UCL campus for pharm together in sha Allah🤭🤭

Definitely! 🙂 I’m going through calculations, looking at the UCL values as they will be looking at those, doing some situational judgement q’s
Reply 9
How can i start preparing for this test?
Lets all prepare together and help so we can have study sessions on UCL campus for pharm together in sha Allah🤭🤭

inshallah sis
Reply 10
Cool! Did you get the online test yet?
Also how do i prepare for the essay?

Yeahh i got the invite today for monday. I’m not too sure about the essay tbh. Maybe going through how to structure an essay, being familiar with ethics. It could be anything tbh
Original post by Vik1006
Yeahh i got the invite today for monday. I’m not too sure about the essay tbh. Maybe going through how to structure an essay, being familiar with ethics. It could be anything tbh

Ok thanks.
So is the test timed or?? Like an assignment? What are the conditions like
Reply 12
Original post by Vik1006

hey, can i dm you or personal msg about pharmacy if that is fine with you?
Reply 13
Original post by L_A1212
hey, can i dm you or personal msg about pharmacy if that is fine with you?

yeah ofc. I think i sent you a pm answering your questions but idk if it went through
Reply 14
Ok thanks.
So is the test timed or?? Like an assignment? What are the conditions like

you get 24 hours to do it. But you have to do it in one go and you get an hour so you can do it at any time during those 24 hours. Not sure about the conditions tho but i guess they tell you when you have your briefing
Original post by Vik1006
you get 24 hours to do it. But you have to do it in one go and you get an hour so you can do it at any time during those 24 hours. Not sure about the conditions tho but i guess they tell you when you have your briefing

Ohhh ok so all of it the essay the questions and all in 1 hour?
Original post by Vik1006

is the test online or in person?
Reply 17
Ohhh ok so all of it the essay the questions and all in 1 hour?

yep so we need to make sure we got enough time for the essay or the “long answer questions” as they worded it
Reply 18
Original post by Ariana_x23
is the test online or in person?

Original post by Vik1006
yep so we need to make sure we got enough time for the essay or the “long answer questions” as they worded it

Let me know how the test goes!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending