The Student Room Group

bristol law applicants 2024

anyone gotten an offer for law at bristol?

Scroll to see replies

I didn't find out until march (I applied 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Username123ab
I didn't find out until march (I applied 2 years ago)

i was put on hold yesterday, js wanted to see if anyone actually got an offer
Original post by fatimafatima
i was put on hold yesterday, js wanted to see if anyone actually got an offer

That happened to me as well, I think they just do it with all applications that are submitted way before the UCAS deadline
Reply 4

I just got placed on hold. What does this mean? Is this a good or a bad thing?
Original post by KianG

Neither good or bad, they just do it with most applications submitted way before the UCAS deadline because they have to consider all applications, it doesn't mean anything about the progress of your application
Reply 6

I was put on hold as well
Reply 7
I got mine a little over a week after applying. 5 days after getting the “on hold” email.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by aloexo
I got mine a little over a week after applying. 5 days after getting the “on hold” email.

excuse me but are you applying this year? I don't know if bristol has been giving offers this year
Reply 9
Original post by tracyyyyy

excuse me but are you applying this year? I don't know if bristol has been giving offers this year

Yes, I applied this year.
Original post by aloexo

Hi, are you contextual or international?
Reply 11
Original post by citystudent41212

Hi, are you contextual or international?

international
Reply 12
nope , got put on hold
Reply 13
Original post by aloexo

what were ur preds if u don't mind me asking
Reply 14
Original post by rya908

what were ur preds if u don't mind me asking

42/45 IB. 777 at HL
Original post by KianG

Might be a bit late to answer that but I, too, got placed on hold.

On Bristol’s website it states that having an application on hold basically means you’ve met their requirements but they’re just waiting until all the applications comes in to make a final decision since law is an oversaturated course.
Reply 16
anyone got offers?
Reply 17
Original post by AspiringLawyero6
Might be a bit late to answer that but I, too, got placed on hold.

On Bristol’s website it states that having an application on hold basically means you’ve met their requirements but they’re just waiting until all the applications comes in to make a final decision since law is an oversaturated course.

have you heard of anyone who have already been rejected? or they will only make all their decisions after ddl?
Original post by tracyyyyy
have you heard of anyone who have already been rejected? or they will only make all their decisions after ddl?

I know one of my friends has been rejected due to a low LNAT score, but that’s about it. I’ve heard some international students have also gotten some offers but none of home students so far. They’re known to make decision after the deadline so don’t worry!
Reply 19
Original post by AspiringLawyero6
I know one of my friends has been rejected due to a low LNAT score, but that’s about it. I’ve heard some international students have also gotten some offers but none of home students so far. They’re known to make decision after the deadline so don’t worry!

thank you! I hope on hold at least was a sign that my LNAT score was not that low.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending