The Student Room Group

Normal body count

Hi,

Is 3 a high body count for a 16 year old girl?

Would that make me more unattractive to potential boyfriends?

Scroll to see replies

Are these murders or sexual partners?
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
Are these murders or sexual partners?

Obviously sexual partners. But two were boyfriends and one was a hookup ig ( idk what we are atp )
Reply 3
im 17 male and its zero
Wow 3 for a 16 year old...
I'm 27 and mine is only 1.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi,

yeah that probably would
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
Wow 3 for a 16 year old...
I'm 27 and mine is only 1.

It’s been 2 boyfriends and a hook up though not all random people
It’s been 2 boyfriends and a hook up though not all random people

2 boyfriends at 16 years old? You're giving yourself away so easily.. that's mad
Nowadays, people are just letting themselves loose no joke... so easily accessible and available.
Please try to value yourself more. You do have worth you know...
Doesn't seem excessive to me, tbh.
Reply 9
IDK man, if my 16 year old daughter had shagged three lads already I'd be wondering where I went wrong, but you're not my daughter. If it's giving you reason to pause for thought maybe have sex less and you'll feel better.
Original post by ROTL94 4
IDK man, if my 16 year old daughter had shagged three lads already I'd be wondering where I went wrong, but you're not my daughter. If it's giving you reason to pause for thought maybe have sex less and you'll feel better.

im 17 and have never had sex, getting sex is too hard these days for guys because most girls are chad only
Reply 11
Original post by bbcenjoyer
im 17 and have never had sex, getting sex is too hard these days for guys because most girls are chad only

You need to spend less time on the net.
Reply 12
I have buried only 12 people
Original post by gjd800
I have buried only 12 people

With devastating critiques of their essays??? 😆
Hi,

Whatever you do, practice safe sex and don't put yourself in dangerous situations. Make sure that you have an adult you can trust about this things, preferably a physician with whom you can talk about safe sex. Some boys will find you less attractive and some won't. This is a very sexist standard and you should never change who you are to appease people who apply unfair requirements to you.
Original post by Anonymous #2
2 boyfriends at 16 years old? You're giving yourself away so easily.. that's mad
Nowadays, people are just letting themselves loose no joke... so easily accessible and available.
Please try to value yourself more. You do have worth you know...

How old are you? Sex is an activity between two people, not something one person "gives" another.

Would you be wondering the same if it was your son?
Reply 17

My parents didn’t go wrong. I have a good job and a supportive family.
Original post by Bettafranka
How old are you? Sex is an activity between two people, not something one person "gives" another.

I'm 27
My parents didn’t go wrong. I have a good job and a supportive family.

Shouldn't you still be in school at 16 years old??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending