The Student Room Group

French and Linguistics offers?

Hello. Any offers yet from Edinburgh, Warwick and Leeds for joint honours French and Linguistics? I’ve had offers from Manchester and Lancaster but not the others. Any info gratefully received- thanks
Original post by RachlovesPups
Hello. Any offers yet from Edinburgh, Warwick and Leeds for joint honours French and Linguistics? I’ve had offers from Manchester and Lancaster but not the others. Any info gratefully received- thanks

i applied for linguistics in general. i went for leeds :smile:

Congratulations on your offers! If you have any questions about what studying at Lancaster is like, feel free to ask! 🙂
Florence (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Reply 3

I've had offers from Edinburgh and Lancaster, but for Linguistics (and Social Anthro) and not French+Ling

I recieved an offer from Edinburgh for French and Linguistics about two weeks ago, but I am an international student.
Original post by kijeta

I've had offers from Edinburgh and Lancaster, but for Linguistics (and Social Anthro) and not French+Ling

i applied for the same course at edinburgh! are you contextual/international? they’re the only one i’m waiting on now
Reply 6
Original post by funny-liquid
i applied for the same course at edinburgh! are you contextual/international? they’re the only one i’m waiting on now

I'm international.

Just to clarify, is it Linguistics or Linguistics+social anthro you're waiting for?
Original post by kijeta

I'm international.

Just to clarify, is it Linguistics or Linguistics+social anthro you're waiting for?

linguistics and soc anthro :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by funny-liquid
linguistics and soc anthro :smile:
i've met quite a few people for that course, but none for general lingusitics 🤔
Original post by kijeta
i've met quite a few people for that course, but none for general lingusitics 🤔

i don’t know anyone doing either tbh, haven’t seen mich linguistics about anywhere
Heard straight linguistics have been given their offers today. 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending