The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

2024 MRes Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology UCL/Yale

Hey everyone! I have just applied to the Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology MRes at UCL, and my references have also been submitted prior to the upcoming deadline on Monday. Just wanted to start a discussion thread for all of us to update each other on anything new. Has anyone applied/working on applying? Alumni or current students super welcome to share!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just put in my application this weekend! Super hopeful.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi, I am still undergrad, which grades do I include if I do not have them yet? I am also applying for scholarships.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I am still undergrad, which grades do I include if I do not have them yet? I am also applying for scholarships.

Any interim/unofficial transcripts you have that include grades of your past semesters. What scholarships are you applying to?
Hi Guys! I also applied 🙂 what kind of research/clinical experience do yous have?
Reply 6
Original post by isabellaholmesx
Hi Guys! I also applied 🙂 what kind of research/clinical experience do yous have?

I spent my last summer as an RA, am doing a RA course for my final year and my diss is research-based too 🙂 (undergrad)
Original post by trashie
I spent my last summer as an RA, am doing a RA course for my final year and my diss is research-based too 🙂 (undergrad)

Oh wow that sounds amazing! Thank you for the reply and the honesty! Hoping we do well :smile:
If anyone has any updates in the upcoming weeks Please do share; apparently past alumni got interview invitations around end of February/start of march.
Was there any fee to be paid? I personally did not see any at the end of the application; is this correct?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Was there any fee to be paid? I personally did not see any at the end of the application; is this correct?

No fee for this program, so no worries.
Original post by Anonymous #2
No fee for this program, so no worries.

Thank you
The admissions team said interview invites will come in the second half of Feb. Hope I can get it..
Original post by qiaoyu-nydia
The admissions team said interview invites will come in the second half of Feb. Hope I can get it..
Let us know if you hear anything! Let’s all update each other fingers crossed
What qualifications do some of you guys have so far? I have a BSc in Clinical Psychology & some experience in both research and clinical
Original post by isabellaholmesx
What qualifications do some of you guys have so far? I have a BSc in Clinical Psychology & some experience in both research and clinical
got psyc bachelors degree along with some research experiences that overlap with clinical experiences when dealing with clinical populations. I really hope to hear back from them and praying day and night haha. it is such an amazing program. wishing us all the best!!!
Hi all! Has anyone heard anything? I haven’t. I just keep checking this page over and over lol.
Original post by JessGold123
Hi all! Has anyone heard anything? I haven’t. I just keep checking this page over and over lol.

Nothing yet, but they’ve informed that they will send out interview invitations in the second half of February :smile:
If anyone hears anything Do let us know
They invited a lot of people for interviews in past years but they all received invites even start of March (like the 4th, or 5th). Perhaps it is different this year but let’s see

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending