The Student Room Group

Uni virgin

I'm in my first year at UWE and still a virgin. I'm kinda ok with it but kinda not.
I have had a boyfriend but we never had sex.
Are there any other girls in the same position

Scroll to see replies

Not a girl but I know a few in your position. It's not that big of a deal. They all lost there virginities eventually. How long have you been with your partner?
Don’t worry you aren’t alone, there’s many people that still haven’t even though it’s not a highly spoken about topic. I’m sure you’ll do it whenever it’s right for you with your boyfriend.
Original post by greentiger
Don’t worry you aren’t alone, there’s many people that still haven’t even though it’s not a highly spoken about topic. I’m sure you’ll do it whenever it’s right for you with your boyfriend.
But I want it now!!! Lol
Original post by caffeinewizard
Not a girl but I know a few in your position. It's not that big of a deal. They all lost there virginities eventually. How long have you been with your partner?
I'm single now. We were together for about 2 years.
I want to lose it now though. Lol
Original post by Kate love ponys
I'm single now. We were together for about 2 years.
I want to lose it now though. Lol
Ahh, I think it's a bit weird you didn't have sex during a 2 year relationship, might of been a religious thing? Either way I don't think there is any reason for you to feel pressured to lose your virginity. I think virginity is fairly sacred and it should be shared with someone who cares about you. if you rush it you'll end up losing it to some bloke you met randomly in a club and it will probably give you quite a bad experience and you might regret it. Just wait be patient and your time will come sure enough.
Ahh, I think it's a bit weird you didn't have sex during a 2 year relationship, might of been a religious thing? Either way I don't think there is any reason for you to feel pressured to lose your virginity. I think virginity is fairly sacred and it should be shared with someone who cares about you. if you rush it you'll end up losing it to some bloke you met randomly in a club and it will probably give you quite a bad experience and you might regret it. Just wait be patient and your time will come sure enough.
But I want to lose it. My fingers are getting worn out. Lol
But I want to lose it. My fingers are getting worn out. Lol
Why do you want to lose it so bad if you don't mind me asking. If you really want to lose it so bad then I would just go up to a random guy and ask if you want to have sex. Men are animals and will probably accept. Trust me I am one.
I'm in my first year at UWE and still a virgin. I'm kinda ok with it but kinda not.
N95
I understand
Why do you want to lose it so bad if you don't mind me asking. If you really want to lose it so bad then I would just go up to a random guy and ask if you want to have sex. Men are animals and will probably accept. Trust me I am one.
Lol. Well maybe.
I do want it to mean something though
Everyone's different but you will find someone that that make it a special experience and not a terrible experience. I have given a ex-girlfriends who were virgins in everything a wonderful first time.
Original post by Faultybot
Everyone's different but you will find someone that that make it a special experience and not a terrible experience. I have given a ex-girlfriends who were virgins in everything a wonderful first time.
He he lucky them. Are you in Bristol by any chance?
Original post by Faultybot
Hi.
I can't reply to private messages yet.
I am come
Hi.
I can't reply to private messages yet.
I'm doin okay thanks. I can't respond in pm yet
Original post by Govarthanan
I am come

Worst case of premature ejaculation I've ever heard of...
I'm still looking if anyone is interested. Lol
I'm still looking if anyone is interested. Lol

Go on tinder or hinge you’ll find someone who’s after same thing as you, many men on there will be willing.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Go on tinder or hinge you’ll find someone who’s after same thing as you, many men on there will be willing.
I guess your not then. Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending