The Student Room Group

Uni virgin

Scroll to see replies

Any updates OP?
Original post by Kate love ponys
I'm in my first year at UWE and still a virgin. I'm kinda ok with it but kinda not.
I have had a boyfriend but we never had sex.
Are there any other girls in the same position
run away
Hi I’m 19 and still a virgin! I’m currently at uni too and haven’t had sex. Don’t get me wrong I have done stuff but only with my ex but we never slept together as it didn’t fit lol! But that’s literally it.
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi I’m 19 and still a virgin! I’m currently at uni too and haven’t had sex. Don’t get me wrong I have done stuff but only with my ex but we never slept together as it didn’t fit lol! But that’s literally it.
PM me
This entire thread just reeks of desperation.

Perhaps you try too hard or come across as desperate, hence why you are a virgin.
Yup, it's very desperate indeed. It's not very appealing. Try being less cringe. Be more chill and relaxed.
😭 I've never even held hands with a boy, much less dated one much less anything else Bahahahahha. I think the universe has other plans for me
Original post by Anonymous
😭 I've never even held hands with a boy, much less dated one much less anything else Bahahahahha. I think the universe has other plans for me

How old are you?
Original post by Anonymous #6
How old are you?

💀18 and I don't think circumstances will change in the near future... I've been attending all girls schools almost my whole life... Andddddd even my college may be all women's next year...who knows 🤣
Original post by Anonymous #5
💀18 and I don't think circumstances will change in the near future... I've been attending all girls schools almost my whole life... Andddddd even my college may be all women's next year...who knows 🤣
18 is still young tbf. Are you in the UK or US? I’m sure when you go to uni you’ll experience those things eventually if that’s what you want. Are you religious?
this thread is honestly jokes
Original post by Anonymous #6
18 is still young tbf. Are you in the UK or US? I’m sure when you go to uni you’ll experience those things eventually if that’s what you want. Are you religious?

UK also yea im Christian so i dont really care for the sexual part. It bugs me tho…😭 idk if i’ll ever find a bf or even be able to interact with guys LOL
Who knows if you can and won't mumble your words together.
So the girl who started this thread has disappeared after going on a date it seems, either she is dead or has fulfilled her task and no longer has use for this thread XD. This thread should probably go on one of those instagram reel things talking about reddit stories. I mean seriously "my fingers are getting worn out", She makes the english language come alive. All jokes aside I hope she is ok.
Original post by caffeinewizard
So the girl who started this thread has disappeared after going on a date it seems, either she is dead or has fulfilled her task and no longer has use for this thread XD. This thread should probably go on one of those instagram reel things talking about reddit stories. I mean seriously "my fingers are getting worn out", She makes the english language come alive. All jokes aside I hope she is ok.

She actually messaged me a week ago. First she asked me where I was from (to see if I was near her) and then asking if I had WhatsApp, but nothing after that. Based on what they said in their messages, the 'afternoon' meeting didn't go ahead.
If keeping your virginity is important to you, please hold onto it as long as you can. I would advise you keep your body to yourself because sex is rarely ever just sex for women, there's an emotional attachment too a lot of the time that comes from it, and it can affect you psychologically if the person you lose it to doesn't particularly care about you.
This is the funniest f*cking thread of all time. out of all places i thought people would for sex TSR would be last

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending