The Student Room Group

xx

??

(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Viafrancis
Hi,
I have no idea which one to firm i love exeter so so much but i know it has nothing on both bristol and lse law but no idea where to study!! i have no idea if i want to study in london, i live campus universities and london seems so big and expensive! idk if lse is for me but is it stupid to pass up such an opportunity? if anyone knows any help would be appreciated.
at the moment it’s between exeter or bristol so please let me know which one!
LSE is definitely the most prestigious school here and probably has the best graduate prospects, as well as being in London so good for networking, internships etc
However, exeter and bristol are definitely both prestigious law schools, with good prospects
Its really up to how u balance the want for a better social life and graduate prospects.
Reply 2
you would be stupid to pass up on lse yes.

bristol is better though for law than Exeter.
Original post by Viafrancis
Hi,
I have no idea which one to firm i love exeter so so much but i know it has nothing on both bristol and lse law but no idea where to study!! i have no idea if i want to study in london, i live campus universities and london seems so big and expensive! idk if lse is for me but is it stupid to pass up such an opportunity? if anyone knows any help would be appreciated.
at the moment it’s between exeter or bristol so please let me know which one!
LSE has a fantastic reputation globally.

Bristol has a great reputation too and Exeter is one of the universities which City law firms target during recruitment each year. :smile:
Reply 4
Woooo I remember your post from ages ago about replies from unis. Congratulations on the offers!! I only received 2 aaah. I personally am biased towards LSE because I applied there (and unfortunately didn’t get in). For job prospects etc, maybe LSE would be better but Exeter and Bristol are great too. Honestly I’m such a city person so I’d love London. Perhaps networking would be slightly easier (as mentioned by someone else) in London but it is indeed very expensive. Honestly they’re all great offers! I’m sure you’ll have a great time no matter which you choose :smile:) congratulations again!

Honestly, if you get the chance to visit for offer holder days or even do some research / virtual tours of all the options, maybe you’ll have a better idea? If you truly love exeter, then go for it! None of the choices are bad choices at all. Maybe get a better idea by talking to current students, looking into the courses, exam structure/format, events for law students and student life etc. You may find discriminating factors that could help you in making your decision.

(Btw am I remembering wrong or are u also from Ireland?) wait… wait wait OMG GIRL CONGRATS ON GETTING LSE! (i think you are who i think you are right?)
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending