The Student Room Group

I like two boys at the same time

So I have a crush on two boys and both of them are good friends. One doesn’t know the history between me and the other and the other doesnt know the history between me and the other. They both have smiled at me when I wasn’t looking. Let’s cl the first one j, j was smiling at me and I only realised after I turned around to look at the time

I secretly took a video of K and I saw him smiling at me in the video. They both have stared at me when I wasn’t looking especially j multiple times more than 15 and he always looks at my reaction if he says a joke or if something is funny. J’s friends turned around and looked at me once.

Now K turns around and looks at me every time I’m behind him or near him after our lesson is over and quickly turns away. Then does it again after a while. He got so shy when I walked pat him and j also looks so shy the both start smiling to themselves

Do they like me, I hope j doesnt know about k and k doesn’t know about j as in the chemistry I have with them both.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What 'history' and 'chemistry', that they look at you? Maybe they are making sure you aren't taking any more sneaky videos.

Apparently you are basing this all on eye contact and smiles. Do you even know these guys? Ever talked about their interests, families, ambitions? Just because you have crushes doesn't mean it's reciprocated.

PS. Haven't you asked this before, in which case didn't you take any of the advice offered?
How can u like 2 people at once? Don’t lead them on either. This won’t end well. People looking at you doesn’t mean they like you. People can laugh at your jokes, call u funny, look at you a lot and still not like you. Don’t overthink things.
It’s 2024, you can have both
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
How can u like 2 people at once? Don’t lead them on either. This won’t end well. People looking at you doesn’t mean they like you. People can laugh at your jokes, call u funny, look at you a lot and still not like you. Don’t overthink things.

Ok but do you think they like me
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
What 'history' and 'chemistry', that they look at you? Maybe they are making sure you aren't taking any more sneaky videos.
Apparently you are basing this all on eye contact and smiles. Do you even know these guys? Ever talked about their interests, families, ambitions? Just because you have crushes doesn't mean it's reciprocated.
PS. Haven't you asked this before, in which case didn't you take any of the advice offered?

Do you think they like me? I don’t care about their perosnaliry neither am I interested if the subject is pretty then I will develop the crush, and so do you think they think I’m attractive?
Lol 2 for one become a thing
Reply 7
Original post by Mohammed_2000
Lol 2 for one become a thing

Haha jokes aside but do you think they like me if so which one??? Please help me
Original post by Anonymous #1
Haha jokes aside but do you think they like me if so which one??? Please help me

Sorry erm in all honesty I think j likes you more, making eye contact multiple times means he’s trying to initiate a message across to you or trying to catch and gain your attention and the fact that he’s shy, clearly indicates it because deep down it’s out of his control. Something in which you’ve yet to pick up initially. For example in your instance why didn’t you go up to J start a conversation see where it leads from there…
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 9
Sorry erm in all honesty I think j likes you more, making eye contact multiple times means he’s trying to initiate a message across to you or trying to catch and gain your attention and the fact that he’s shy, clearly indicates it because deep down it’s out of his control. Something in which you’ve yet to pick up initially. For example in your instance why didn’t you go up to J start a conversation see where it leads from there…

Thank you so much everyone on this site have been very useless, but do you think that the other guy likes me too, is there a chance? What’s ur opinion on the other guy

I really appreciate you helping me whoever u are
Thank you so much everyone on this site have been very useless, but do you think that the other guy likes me too, is there a chance? What’s ur opinion on the other guy
I really appreciate you helping me whoever u are

It’s alright the joke was for banter sorry if I caused offence hmmm as for K a look here and there means nothing. That could just be you basically taking a glance over your shoulder walking on taking a glance back.
It’s alright the joke was for banter sorry if I caused offence hmmm as for K a look here and there means nothing. That could just be you basically taking a glance over your shoulder walking on taking a glance back.

Okay actually I’ll tell you about k in detail. Please read all of it because right now ur the only person that’s actually bothered to help me out everyone else just keeps ignoring my threads..

So there’s this guy I have a crush on and he turnsaround and looks at me whilst walking but I reallythink it’s because I stare at him 24/7 lol. Anyway healways avoids eye contact with me whenever I lookat him straight. One time he turned around andlooked at me twice whilst walking home. And then hestood near his regular bus stop and I turned aroundand looked at him before I left and he made eyecontact with me for 1 second and quickly lookedsomewhere else smiling and he was so embarrassedtrying to hide his smile. Then I remember I got put into a group project withhim and a few other girls and he got so shy. Thenlater I smiled to myself when I saw him and he sitsright behind me for that subject so then he wassmiling and looking at me when I wasn’t looking. Iturned around to look at the time and that’s when irealised he was looking at me because my back isfaced to him and he quickly looked somewhere elsesmiling right after I looked at him. I caught him staring at me in the exam hall and hedidn’t look away. We did a class test once and Isecretly caught him leaning down to see my facethen he quickly looked elsewhere The thing is, is he smiling to himself because hegenuinely likes me or does he just like the attentionthat he’s getting In my opinion it’s really hard to tell, please help me 2 people told me he likes you and one person saidthat they think he just clocked that I like him, I hopethe second answer is not the case
Okay actually I’ll tell you about k in detail. Please read all of it because right now ur the only person that’s actually bothered to help me out everyone else just keeps ignoring my threads..
So there’s this guy I have a crush on and he turnsaround and looks at me whilst walking but I reallythink it’s because I stare at him 24/7 lol. Anyway healways avoids eye contact with me whenever I lookat him straight. One time he turned around andlooked at me twice whilst walking home. And then hestood near his regular bus stop and I turned aroundand looked at him before I left and he made eyecontact with me for 1 second and quickly lookedsomewhere else smiling and he was so embarrassedtrying to hide his smile. Then I remember I got put into a group project withhim and a few other girls and he got so shy. Thenlater I smiled to myself when I saw him and he sitsright behind me for that subject so then he wassmiling and looking at me when I wasn’t looking. Iturned around to look at the time and that’s when irealised he was looking at me because my back isfaced to him and he quickly looked somewhere elsesmiling right after I looked at him. I caught him staring at me in the exam hall and hedidn’t look away. We did a class test once and Isecretly caught him leaning down to see my facethen he quickly looked elsewhere The thing is, is he smiling to himself because hegenuinely likes me or does he just like the attentionthat he’s getting In my opinion it’s really hard to tell, please help me 2 people told me he likes you and one person saidthat they think he just clocked that I like him, I hopethe second answer is not the case

I go by what I said I think he likes you, you can’t give much eye contact to not make it obvious and bait he can’t even maintain it and the fact that he’s smiling literally summarises it up otherwise that’s wanting your attention, shyness at the same time and there’s nothing wrong in teasingly trying to gain your attention.
I go by what I said I think he likes you, you can’t give much eye contact to not make it obvious and bait he can’t even maintain it and the fact that he’s smiling literally summarises it up otherwise that’s wanting your attention, shyness at the same time and there’s nothing wrong in teasingly trying to gain your attention.

Wait so are u saying K also likes me? Yay!!!

It’s because I like K more than J
It’s because I like K more than J
is hE genuinely crushing on me or does he just like attention 😭

Wait I meant J typo… K giving mixed signals by what you told me but then again at the end of the day it’s how you feel and if you prefer K go for it, it’s nothing to lose get to know him better see if he opens up and take it from there take your chance before you lose it.
(edited 1 month ago)
is hE genuinely crushing on me or does he just like attention 😭

I would say J crushing…K the casual glare and stare hard to say.
Wait I meant J typo… K giving mixed signals by what you told me but then again at the end of the day it’s how you feel and if you prefer K go for it, it’s nothing to lose get to know him better see if he opens up and take it from there take your chance before you lose it.

Ohhh wow thank you so much for this whole conversation bro I can’t tell anyone about my crushes especially if people found out I like tow boys they will start calling me a ho so thank you so much.

One last question, do you really think j likes me it’s just that I want to be certain so I can try speaking to him. Not necessarily ask him out but yk
I would say J crushing…K the casual glare and stare hard to say.

Wow thank you for being so kind and helping me out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending