The Student Room Group

nikkah - muslim girls only

so I have my nikkah done so I can just enjoy life with my husband Im not moved in yet but at the end of the day I am married islamically. However, my parents still don't let me be out late and I know its new to them but I don't know what to do I don't want to annoy my husband I do want to be with him anytime.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You got married to be free? Yet you’re not free. Surely there was a better way…
Original post by xoanonxo
so I have my nikkah done so I can just enjoy life with my husband Im not moved in yet but at the end of the day I am married islamically. However, my parents still don't let me be out late and I know its new to them but I don't know what to do I don't want to annoy my husband I do want to be with him anytime.

Girl what?? How old are you
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Girl what?? How old are you

im 23
Oh then stand up
im 23

To then and tell them I am a married woman and I am with my husband or why can’t you move in with your husband btw ? Isn’t that better than that
Reply 6
To then and tell them I am a married woman and I am with my husband or why can’t you move in with your husband btw ? Isn’t that better than that

ive not done the move out bit yet, im only in nikkah
ive not done the move out bit yet, im only in nikkah

Oh why not may I ask you are Islamically married now and it’s halal ?
Reply 8
Oh why not may I ask you are Islamically married now and it’s halal ?

yes I am islamically married I can't move yet as im studying

well, islamically its ur right to move in with ur husband and live in ur own house separate from ur parents, if you want to and if you can. you are allowed to see your husband whenever as well. Perhaps talk to your parents about this. also, what do you mean about ur parents not letting you out? as in, they're not letting you go out on your OWN-?, or with ur husband?

Why can’t you study there what is the problem that you can’t revise at you lots house
Reply 11
Why can’t you study there what is the problem that you can’t revise at you lots house

we're both studying so he can't really provide right now without a job but islamically we wanted not to sin so we got our nikkah done
Reply 12
well, islamically its ur right to move in with ur husband and live in ur own house separate from ur parents, if you want to and if you can. you are allowed to see your husband whenever as well. Perhaps talk to your parents about this. also, what do you mean about ur parents not letting you out? as in, they're not letting you go out on your OWN-?, or with ur husband?

my parents let me out, they allow me to go out with him too but when im out late they just start ringing me lots and act like Im doing something wrong
we're both studying so he can't really provide right now without a job but islamically we wanted not to sin so we got our nikkah done

Ok i understand you . Inshallah tell
Your parents that you are a grown woman who is 23 and that you are going to see your husband as you are his wife a role that is looked down heavily on by Allah swt also
Mabarook!!

Sounds like you weren’t in a position to get married and meet the obligations and responsibilities of a married couple.

This makes no sense. If you’re old enough to have a nikkah then you must be mature enough to meet all the other things that come with marriage. Sounds like you wanted to have your ‘fun’ but not seriously
committed to being husband and wife.
Reply 16
This makes no sense. If you’re old enough to have a nikkah then you must be mature enough to meet all the other things that come with marriage. Sounds like you wanted to have your ‘fun’ but not seriously
committed to being husband and wife.
are you dumb how can I move when my husband isn’t earning anything. I will get my Nikkah done for god are you in your senses I’m not here to commit zina

are you living with him together? or is he living with you?
are you living with him together? or is he living with you?

++
firstly talk to your husband about this. as you're both now islamically married.. he is now your life-long partner and you should both share your troubles and thoughts with each other, or else it's gonna be difficult to be open with each other in the long-run. i understand both of you are students but even still, let him know and see if he can do anything to help.. secondly, bring this up to your parents when they're in a calm state, as to avoid any arguments, and start off by telling them that as a student, with all the stress you carry, you want to spend some time with your husband to get your mind off of the stress and just spend time with him in general or something like that.. then start telling them that you would appreciate if you could have some privacy without them interrupting when you're hanging out with your husband because you are entitled to that islamically. do some research on your rights as a married child in islam and the things expected of your parents, and include that when talking to your parents.. hang in there, may Allah make it easy for you in sha Allah.. mabrook on your nikkah btw! may Allah bless your relationship as well!
are you dumb how can I move when my husband isn’t earning anything. I will get my Nikkah done for god are you in your senses I’m not here to commit zina

Then why did you get married? Keep away from each other and better to wait.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending