The Student Room Group

Corner yoghurts: how do you eat yours?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Separately .. I will go so far as to break the actual pot apart :colondollar:
Last time was by the multi pack!!!! They were on offer :smile:
I mix half the corner in (Not thoroughly, just so it's kinda marbled), then take a bit of the remainder on the end of the spoon before getting a scoop of yoghurt. Crunch corners just get mixed in.

On that note, has anybody seen anywhere selling the strawberry meringue one recently? Those were awesome.
Reply 23
I always crack the middle bit over, tipping the corner's contents into the yoghurt. However, and rather infuriatingly, this is never as simple or easy a practice as it seems to be on the advert and the little corner always warps, leaving you faffing about with your teaspoon trying to scrape all the jam out of the now-semi-crumpled bit. This is why the Crunch Corner gets the edge; not necessarily through taste, but through sheer non-faffingness.

My ultimate favourite was the Muller Reindeer Corner, which was vanilla yoghurt, with a corner filled with white chocolate, toffee, and milk chocolate biscuit digestive reindeer. Pity it was a seasonal thing:

On-topic, I'm a REAL fan of greek yoghurt, and always get either Fage 0% Greek Yoghurt or Tesco own-brand equivalent when I'm not feeling like I've got money to chuck about. So when I saw the advert for Muller Greek Corners, I was well up for it.

But I got one, with honey syrup corner, and it was absolutely foul. Not to mention, it ranked an 11 on the corner-faffingness. Disappointing, Muller. Disappointing.

I eat a fair part of the yoghurt on its own, then when there's a bit of yoghurt left, I spoon all the compote in and mix it all up, and eat it all. :biggrin:
Spoon the corner all into the yoghurt. There's gotta be the same ratio of corner:yoghurt in each spoonful, and mixing it all in is the only way to guarantee that.

If I took separate dips of spoon in each I'd have to guess at how much to pick up. Then I might have too much of either left over :shock:
Reply 26
tip most of it in, eat it. eat the remainder of the corner.
loooooooove the cherry one
Reply 27
If it's jam, then mix 1/2 the jam in, and save a bit for afters :biggrin:

If it's crunchy/balls etc., plonk them all in, and mix thoroughly. Sometimes one of the little buggers escapes during transfer :angry:
Pour crunchy bits on top but don't mix, scrape off crunchy bits with a bit of yoghurt, then finish leftover plain yoghurt.
Eat them separately. Always the yoghurt first, I might add.
mix with a whisk...
nah just tip one into the other, mulch it around a bit, and tuck in :smile:

NOM :biggrin:
Reply 31
tend to spoon some corner, then in yogurt.
i do that until i realise i won't have enough bits for the rest of the yogurt, and that's when i mix them all in. :biggrin:
I haven't seen a Mississippi Mud Pie for ages! I eat it differently depending on which corner it is. If it's fruity then I mix it all together, but if it is a chocolatey one then I tend to eat all the chocolate separate and then eat the yoghurt by itself afterwards.
I tend to tip it in and then mix it together. Then wonder why they bothered with the corner bit at all.
I take a bit of the fruity stuff and stick it in with the yoghurt then I scoop up the fruit with the yoghurt, and keep doing it bit by bit until it's all gone :biggrin:
Reply 35
tip the corner in, mash it all up and enjoyy :smile: i dont like the fruit ones though, only the chocolatey goodness ones :biggrin:
I eat all the yoghurt and then the jam. Pure jam is :coma:
Reply 37
Original post by lechaton-x
I don't do the fruit ones, but with the chocolatey ones- I eat half the yogurt on it's own, then tip in the corner so it's all crunchy and chocolatey, I like a good crunch:yogurt ratio, me :sexface:

I miss the Mississippi Mud Pie ones too :frown:

This is what I do :biggrin:

It's all about the McVitie's chocolate digestive :yep:
Original post by flown_muse
If it's a cereal-y one, or a toffee hoop type one, then mix it in, but if it's a fruity one, like your peach/passion fruit one then its spoon in the corner then yoghurt.

Original post by boba
:eek:this exactly !

HAHA exactly this...great minds think alike LOL :biggrin:
Muillers strawberry shortcake corner for the win. They are to die for.

Quick Reply

Latest