The Student Room Group

Corner yoghurts: how do you eat yours?

Scroll to see replies

Is there any such thing as a crunch corner/fruity corner so that you get the yoghurt, the fruit and the crumble stuff?

If not, there should be.
Original post by lechaton-x
I don't do the fruit ones, but with the chocolatey ones- I eat half the yogurt on it's own, then tip in the corner so it's all crunchy and chocolatey, I like a good crunch:yogurt ratio, me :sexface:

I miss the Mississippi Mud Pie ones too :frown:

OMG i do that exactly, and damn straight where the hell have they gone? they were amazing.
Reply 42
Mix it all up. The way shown in the ads!
the best ones were the crumble ones they used to do. and the mississippi mud pie one! the crumble ones had a layer of fruit compote UNDER the yoghurt, and you tipped in the crumble. AMAZING.

fruit corners i tip, scrape and mix.

crunch corners i tip the mix ON, bit by bit, and eat it bite by bite :biggrin:
Reply 44
I picked up a habit from my cousin with the chocolate ones.
You tip in about 3/4 of the chocolate bits and eat it normally, and when you've finished the yoghurt, you've still got extra chocolate left over, because everyone knows that that's the best part!
Depends on what type it is, or how i'm feeling at that time. I always eat them in different ways. Last one I had I ate some of the vanilla yogurt, then mixed in a few choc/vanilla balls. Then just eat some vanilla balls and then just some chocolate ones, then yogurt and balls mixed then a few more balls. I left a loads of choc balls till last.
Eat all of the yoghurt, then eat all of the fruity bit :smile: Strawberry will forever be my favourite flavour <3
Reply 47
I eat most of the yoghurt on its own, then mix in the corner and eat that. You get a better concentration of corner:yoghurt, and plain yoghurt is really nice on its own.
Reply 48
i like to add half the corner (usually chocolate) then mix that, eat it then finish off with the left over chocolate right at the end mmm
MIX!!!!
Reply 50
I eat the yoghurt. Then, once I'm done, I eat the corner :wink:
Reply 51
For all of you Mississippi mud pie fans, they're selling them in Asda now, just seen a multipack last week :smile:
I eat a few of the corner first, then tip the corner portion into the yoghurt and then mix it all up!
Reply 53
I peel off the cover, then I pick out a single one of the corner things and eat it, and depending on my mood I may also lick clean the underside of the cover. I then bin the cover, tip the corner over into the yoghurt (usually snaps :frown:) then I EAT IT ALLLLLLLLLLLL!
Reply 54
Had a mississippi mud pie last night strangely enough. Haven't seen them around for ages but mum had been to Asda and found some.
I WISH I COULD GET TO ASDA!!!!!

We have the fruit ones here only. I eat the corner, then the yoghurt, seperately.
Reply 56
If it's the solid corners, I spoon them all on top of the yoghurt then eat it like a crumble. I can't mix it up. :s-smilie: It'd just be wrong.

When I have the fruit ones, I get a spoon of fruit, eat it, then spoon some yoghurt into my mouth while the jam's in there too. Does that make sense...? Again, I couldn't mix the yoghurt and jam together. :s-smilie:

Basically, I don't like mixing up foods. If I'm having a curry for example, I like to take a spoon of curry, put it in my mouth, then put a spoon of rice in my mouth while the curry's in there. I just like tasting the 'pure' taste of both, I suppose.
Reply 57
Original post by Sabertooth
I eat all the yoghurt and then the jam. Pure jam is :coma:

I tip the jammy fruit into the yoghurt BUT before I mix it I take a small spoon of yoghurt and put it in the small corner to get the remaining fruit mixed into that wee bit. Just to make sure I get it all
Mix it all in
Has anyone had the new Mississippi mud pie ones that they have brought back

Quick Reply

Latest