The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

JonathanH
FFS are you still going? I have received far more warning points in the last 18 months than any of you. I currently have more than double your combined number (yawn and E-T), and I have not whined or complained about the modding a HUNDREDTH of the amount you have. Just shut up, no-one CARES anymore.

What are you talking about? I have no explicit issue over modding or warning points. I have issues over the general attitude of the way in which i have been treated. (taht is without using any loaded words to imply bias)

yawns issue is completely different to mine. so please dont tell me to shut up. and dont even tell her. she has the right to argue her case and the mods should respond and tell her to stop if they think she has gone too far. in fact, i'd kinda like an aplogy for that.
The constant whining and complaining in every topic is getting ridiculous.

Evil-Tuna
in fact, i'd kinda like an aplogy for that.

Don't hold your breath.
its obvious you arent ever going to give an apology isnt it, i didnt expect one. did you read what i put? you think i am doing something im not. :rofl:

and i have only ''whined'' in a one or two threads. and i said ill stop because you find it ''annoying''. and actually jonathan admin are looking into my complaint ok? so someone does sort ''care''. whatever that means to you, i dont know.
Theres a wonderful feature called ignore on TSR.

Use it for people you find annoying. Simple.
Reply 264
If Bis doesn't want another complaint made to admin over his uneven-handedness relating to the removal of my posts made over the last 10 mins whilst keeping those # 264,265,266 and 267 he needs to remove these as well since they could all just as easily fit his justification for removal of mine.

This is getting quite serious now and needs a firm hand from above.

No members, no forum, no forum, no advertising, no advertising, no livelihood for the owner.
yawn
If Bis doesn't want another complaint made to admin over his uneven-handedness relating to the removal of my posts made over the last 10 mins whilst keeping those # 264,265,266 and 267 he needs to remove these as well since they could all just as easily fit his justification for removal of mine.

No members, no forum, no forum, no advertising, no advertising, no livelihood for the owner.

Not a single post from this thread has been deleted. Now you're just lying. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Reply 266
yawn

Its obvious you're going to achieve nothing more here with this banter.

So use the ignore, email admin, and shut up with antagonising people.

Whatever Bismarcks shortcomings, you have no right victimising him.
yawn

You and E-T are not the only members.
samba
Its obvious you're going to achieve nothing more here with this banter.

So use the ignore, email admin, and shut up with antagonising people.

Whatever Bismarcks shortcomings, you have no right victimising him.

I do not believe I have ever victimised him (im saying this because im being put in the same group as yawn even though my enquiry is completely different, and i know you are specifically referring to yawn but i am obviously being seen as a group with her). i want to know about the contradictory opinion (ignoring thing) and i want to know what other mods and admin think. and if i continually bring it up, its no real use asking them. i dont believe i have. i mentioend it in relation to him telling me to ignore him yet deciding to pick up on my posts later. etc. i cant remember if i even mentioend it anywhere else. (apart from the latest deleted stuff)

whatever it is, i said its unnecessary and if i did it once or possibly twice then apologised. i dont see how this is victimisation.

this is also most likely the last time im going to mention it here. im getting tired of talking about it, ive already had people asking me whats going on anyway.
Reply 269
I meant yawn, and only yawn. I'm not grouping you in any way with them.
samba
I meant yawn, and only yawn. I'm not grouping you in any way with them.

oh ok. jonathanh was and i thought you may have read his post and concluded that to etc etc. i cant really speak on behalf of her. so ill let her answer that.
Reply 271
Bismarck
Not a single post from this thread has been deleted. Now you're just lying. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fortunately I took the precaution of copying them before posting them on this thread.

Unless there was another mod on this thread at that time who deleted them, then you know what is in your own heart. Enough said. :frown:
Reply 272
Socrates
Theres a wonderful feature called ignore on TSR.

Use it for people you find annoying. Simple.

Sound advice, Socrates. Doesn't work in the case of mods though!
yawn
Fortunately I took the precaution of copying them before posting them on this thread.

Unless there was another mod on this thread at that time who deleted them, then you know what is in your own heart. Enough said. :frown:

No posts (apart from someone deleting their own post which is within the rules and available to all members) have been deleted or removed from this thread in the last 24 hours.
Reply 274
PQ
No posts (apart from someone deleting their own post which is within the rules and available to all members) have been deleted or removed from this thread in the last 24 hours.

Four posts of mine were deleted from threads on D&D between 23.44 on 21st July and 00.04 today.

I am not one to raise issues of such serious consequence without good reason.

I have maintained an impeccable account on TSR spanning 3 years as I'm sure you can confirm, PQ.

Now you can investigate a little deeper by going onto threads that were receiving posts during that period on D&D sub forums and see if any were deleted by moderators - or we can leave it as it is.

I intend to keep a low profile on ME related threads for a while anyway to give things a chance to cool down - but I honestly doubt that my absence will make any difference to the passions those threads ignite. :smile:
yawn
Four posts of mine were deleted from threads on D&D between 23.44 on 21st July and 00.04 today.

I've found 2 of your posts (along with 3 by other posters) that were removed at that time (well 00.06 this morning).

They weren't removed by a d&d mod (which doesn't help this at all:mad: ). Although they arguably were off topic in the thread they were located (while this thread seems to have developed into a public discussion of moderation thread so similar comments in here wouldn't be off topic IMO).

I can merge the relevent posts back into this thread if you'd prefer but they don't have much to do with "Will Israels end help solve the crisis in the Middle East?" so they wont be restored to the original thread.
Reply 276
PQ
I've found 2 of your posts (along with 3 by other posters) that were removed at that time (well 00.06 this morning).

They weren't removed by a d&d mod (which doesn't help this at all:mad: ). Although they arguably were off topic in the thread they were located (while this thread seems to have developed into a public discussion of moderation thread so similar comments in here wouldn't be off topic IMO).

I can merge the relevent posts back into this thread if you'd prefer but they don't have much to do with "Will Israels end help solve the crisis in the Middle East?" so they wont be restored to the original thread.

It might be best, in the interests of D&D harmony to leave it as it is. I have made my feelings known, they have being taken seriously by yourself and I am happy to move on.

Thank you for your work. :smile:
yawn
It might be best, in the interests of D&D harmony to leave it as it is. I have made my feelings known, they have being taken seriously by yourself and I am happy to move on.

Thank you for your work. :smile:

By that you mean repeated slanders, thread hijackings, and outright lies? And this despite refusing to name a single instance of bias. You should be proud of yourself.
Reply 278
Bismarck
By that you mean repeated slanders, thread hijackings, and outright lies? And this despite refusing to name a single instance of bias. You should be proud of yourself.

Bis, please refrain from flaming. Remember, you are a mod.
yawn
Bis, please refrain from flaming. Remember, you are a mod.

Add trolling to that list.

Latest

Trending

Trending