The Student Room Group

Grow your Grades Winner 2019!!

It's finally the moment you have all been waiting for.... It's Grow your Grades award day!!!!

This years competition has been absolutely incredible and your journeys and stories have been really inspirational and amazing to follow.

So many of you have done amazing work keeping everything updated. You've supported each other and been the best you can be. Unfortunately we only have space for four winners but this does not mean that people not on the list below shouldn't be very proud of everything you have achieved.

So, without further ado the winner of Grow your Grades 2018/2019 winning a brand new Macbook is ...........................
:groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy:

GyG Winner 2018/2019

We have two incredibly amazing runners up, and in truth it was ridiculously difficult to split out any of our top 3 and in fact quite a few others as well.

Our joint 2nd place winners who will each receive a £50 Amazon voucher are ......

Joint 2nd Place winners

And finally we have reserved one more prize to who we felt was the most supportive member of the Grow your Grades community this year. The support you guys give each other is so incredible and is what really makes Grow your Grades so unique.

We felt no one embodied this more this year than ..........

Most Supportive Member

So a massive congratulations to all our winners, and everyone who entered. We loved reading your blogs, and keeping up with your life and study through the good and the bad.

This years competition is well and truly on the way and you can see this years blogs and start your own right here!

Scroll to see replies

:woo: Well done to all the winners, and also to everyone who kept up their blogs throughout the year! :smile:
Doesn't look like the tags worked for the winners :s-smilie:

But congratulations, all! Well deserved :woo:
Reply 3
A huge congratulations to @gcsemusicsucks, @RazzzBerries, and @mez_merising!! :party:
Tagging in everyone who has posted in GYG this year :biggrin:

GYG

(edited 3 years ago)
In two segments :lol:

GYG Part 2

Original post by Evil Homer
Tagging in everyone who has posted in GYG this year :biggrin:

GYG

this looks like a sea of quotes on mobile lol.
Original post by shadowdweller
Doesn't look like the tags worked for the winners :s-smilie:

But congratulations, all! Well deserved :woo:

Fixed :colondollar:
Huge congrats!! :woo:
Reply 10
Congrats guys! :smile:
Yay!! Big well done:hugs: you guys all so deserve it:heart:
NEXT YEAR! :shakecane:
AHHHH no way, I did not expect this in a million years! :eek: Thank you so much to everyone for just being absolutely amazing and making the GYG forum such a lovely place to be, and a huge congrats to @RazzzBerries @mez_merising and @nyxnko_!! :party2: :hugs: So well deserved and I really enjoyed reading everyone's blogs :woo: :heart:
Woohooo! Well done to all :biggrin:
This was deserved, but I genuinely thought that either one of @RazzzBerries or @mez_merising had won it lol. I hope to see if my GYG comes close, although I only update every Friday and not many people follow lmao.
:woo: :biggrin:
Congrats guyzzz:woo: :undefined:woohoo
Reply 18
Congrats everyone! :crazy:
(no voting this year?)
Well Done!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending