The Student Room Group

Mazars Assessment Centre

Hi!
I did my assessment centre today for Mazars in financial advisory for the London office and wondered how long it took between the assessment centre and getting an offer/feedback!
Original post by Jripton
Hi!
I did my assessment centre today for Mazars in financial advisory for the London office and wondered how long it took between the assessment centre and getting an offer/feedback!

Hi Jripton, on another Mazars forum I've seen school leavers and graduates say next day sometimes but can go on for 3/4 working days. I'm just waiting on an AC date, are you applying for Jan or Sept and when did you receive your invitation to your AC? Thanks!
Reply 2
I had an AC on 30th and was told approximately two weeks to hear back.
Reply 3
Had my AC on 4 December. Got my offer 30 minutes later. Everyone in my AC heard back on the same day (I contacted them after). However, there seems to be wide variation judging by posts on other threads. Next day is quite common, but I've seen several days and up to six weeks. Who knows, really? I hope you get an offer!
Reply 4
Original post by Za642
I had an AC on 30th and was told approximately two weeks to hear back.

I hope you get a reply soon! Where and what did you apply for?
Reply 5
Original post by antihawk
Had my AC on 4 December. Got my offer 30 minutes later. Everyone in my AC heard back on the same day (I contacted them after). However, there seems to be wide variation judging by posts on other threads. Next day is quite common, but I've seen several days and up to six weeks. Who knows, really? I hope you get an offer!

Wow that's incredible! I guess it just depends who you had and what line you applied for - which did you apply for?

Thank you though!!
Reply 6
Original post by GeorgeMooney
Hi Jripton, on another Mazars forum I've seen school leavers and graduates say next day sometimes but can go on for 3/4 working days. I'm just waiting on an AC date, are you applying for Jan or Sept and when did you receive your invitation to your AC? Thanks!

Thank you so much for the help! I am applying for Sept :smile:

I received my invitation for the AC on Friday the 11th Dec and had it on Monday the 14th so quite short notice!
Good luck for your AC date, I did have to wait around a week for a date so I wouldn't worry and it seems as though everybody has had different experiences!
Reply 7

How did you score on the tests? I applied last week for the same role but I guess I might be too late if they’re already doing ACs
Reply 8
Original post by FHL123
How did you score on the tests? I applied last week for the same role but I guess I might be too late if they’re already doing ACs

They didn't provide numerical scores -- I think the scale is just: below average > average > above average. According to my feedback report, I scored 'above average' in numerical and the five verbal reasoning categories.
Reply 9
Original post by Jripton
Wow that's incredible! I guess it just depends who you had and what line you applied for - which did you apply for?

Thank you though!!

I applied for Leeds Audit (privately owned business). My AC had people applying for Leeds Audit (privately owned business) and tech consulting & assurance in London. I can therefore say that Mazars has ACs going on currently for those two roles, but I can't speak for others.
Reply 10
How long does it take to hear back from assessments ?
Does anyone else have an AC for the 20th of Jan? Received my invite today. Applied for a Tax role in Milton Keynes
Reply 12
Original post by Leonie2101
Does anyone else have an AC for the 20th of Jan? Received my invite today. Applied for a Tax role in Milton Keynes

I don’t have an AC on that date, but I hope it goes well! Is this for a grad role or a school leaver role?
Original post by Lo12
I don’t have an AC on that date, but I hope it goes well! Is this for a grad role or a school leaver role?

Thank you! Its for a graduate role
Reply 14
Hey just got shortlisted for audit apprenticeship AC at Mazars how long till they confirm my place? Also what does AC include and how should i prepare?
Original post by Sani34
Hi guys, I’m a current mazar employee joined the firm on atrainee programme in 2021, please do drop me message ifyou have any questions. If you want you can put my nameas a refferer as well in your application

Hi Sani,

Would you be able to give some insight on how the assessment centre went?
Hi there, would you mind sharing why you got an offer?
Reply 17
Has anyone got a final interview date for a school leaver apprenticeship ? I was told I’ve got an interview but they haven’t told me a date yet .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending