The Student Room Group

MU Plovdiv 2022 Applicants Medicine/Dentistry

hi, is anyone else applying to plovdiv for dentistry this year, if so, when is the deadline to apply and when would you advise someone to apply

Scroll to see replies

Moved to international study.
Reply 2
Original post by user94839234
hi, is anyone else applying to plovdiv for dentistry this year, if so, when is the deadline to apply and when would you advise someone to apply

hi there im applying there too and im using sme for my admission in the oct intake
Original post by jkjlp
hi there im applying there too and im using sme for my admission in the oct intake

i was thinking of using medconnect but im not sure, when are you going to start applying
ill apply as well for plovdiv med and im gonna do everything myself relying on agencies isnt my thing
Reply 5
Original post by user94839234

Hi I’m thinking of applying this year . Little anxious and not sure which company to go with . Im also considering dentistry in Plovdiv . So far have spoken to interhecs and medconnect , saw a lot of bad reviews regarding sme . I’m thinking of going out around March just to get an idea of what it’s like
Wil you be using a company?
Interhecs have given me the following info:

> For Sofia Medical University:
The Entrance test is in Biology (15 questions), Chemistry (15 questions) and English language (10 questions - reading section). The questions for Biology and Chemistry may be MCQ, open, matching type, etc. The entrance exam is for all candidates.
Location of the test: on place or online (last intake it was online)
Date(s) for the Entrance test 2022: usually in September/October

> For Plovdiv Medical University:
The Entrance test is in Biology and Chemistry. There can be around 50 questions (20 for Biology and 30 for Chemistry)- mostly MCQ. The entrance exam is for all candidates.
Location of the test: online
Date(s) for the Entrance test 2022:
- 14th April 2022 (registration open until 6th April 2022)
- 12th May 2022 (registration open until 4th May 2022)
- 23rd June 2022 (registration open until 15th June 2022)
- 14th July 2022 (registration open until 6th July 2022)
- 31st August 2022 (registration open until 23rd August 2022)
- 8th September 2022 (registration open until 31st August 2022)
Original post by baran_borislaw
ill apply as well for plovdiv med and im gonna do everything myself relying on agencies isnt my thing

I am applying for plovdiv dentistry this year and don't want to go via any agency too. Have you already applied? Can you share some light on the process?
Reply 7
Hi I just applied to Plovdiv and I will sit my exam in July
Original post by Oreopup
Hi I just applied to Plovdiv and I will sit my exam in July

Hi, me too
Do u mind me asking what agency u used
And are you doing your a levels too?
Reply 9
Original post by Stephaniee.xx
Hi, me too
Do u mind me asking what agency u used
And are you doing your a levels too?

i didn’t go through an agency and I’m not rlly sure how I might try med euro connect, I do biology chemistry and maths how about u
Original post by Oreopup
i didn’t go through an agency and I’m not rlly sure how I might try med euro connect, I do biology chemistry and maths how about u

I’m doing chem bio maths too
Good luck with your exams it’s gonna be a stressful 3 weeks 😭😭
Also I’ve gone through Medconnect and tbh they have been really good I was sceptical about using an agency but they have helped me so much with answering questions and gathering all my documents. It’s been a stress free process so far so if u r considering signing up with an agency I would recommend them xx
I’m doing chem bio maths too
Good luck with your exams it’s gonna be a stressful 3 weeks 😭😭
Also I’ve gone through Medconnect and tbh they have been really good I was sceptical about using an agency but they have helped me so much with answering questions and gathering all my documents. It’s been a stress free process so far so if u r considering signing up with an agency I would recommend them xx

Honestly and the thing the stress hasn’t hit me yet which is quite concerning 😂🤣🤣, ok I’ll definitely check it out, where in the UK are u from if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by Oreopup
Honestly and the thing the stress hasn’t hit me yet which is quite concerning 😂🤣🤣, ok I’ll definitely check it out, where in the UK are u from if you don’t mind me asking?

Lmao I was literally saying this the other day😂😂😂
I feel like I’m learning content just to relearn it again 🤦🏾*♀️🤦🏾*♀️ Literally an endless cycle 😭😭
Also I’m from north London wbu
Lmao I was literally saying this the other day😂😂😂
I feel like I’m learning content just to relearn it again 🤦🏾*♀️🤦🏾*♀️ Literally an endless cycle 😭😭
Also I’m from north London wbu

Ohhh I’m from south london😁
Original post by Oreopup
Ohhh I’m from south london😁

damn so closeee🤭🤭
R u planning on studying medicine or dentistry
I applied to do dentistry.
Icl I’m a bit scared for the entry exam literally as soon as a levels r done there’s no rest literally straight to studying for the exam😂😂😂
damn so closeee🤭🤭
R u planning on studying medicine or dentistry
I applied to do dentistry.
Icl I’m a bit scared for the entry exam literally as soon as a levels r done there’s no rest literally straight to studying for the exam😂😂😂

I picked medicine. Frrr I saw someone say they revised for 2 weeks tho, which we still have even after alevels finish but Frr I thought I was gonna a have lit summer the moment exams ended but I’ve taken a nose dive right back into my books , but I guess if we get in we start in October so we still have time to have fun 😂
Original post by Oreopup
I picked medicine. Frrr I saw someone say they revised for 2 weeks tho, which we still have even after alevels finish but Frr I thought I was gonna a have lit summer the moment exams ended but I’ve taken a nose dive right back into my books , but I guess if we get in we start in October so we still have time to have fun 😂

YESSIRRR defo after those exams we have to enjoy this summer😂😂😂😂
Omds I really hope we pass
Does anyone know the entry requirements for Plovdiv for a levels
Original post by Oreopup
Does anyone know the entry requirements for Plovdiv for a levels

Apparently there isn’t really any. There mainly focus on the entry exam results
Apparently there isn’t really any. There mainly focus on the entry exam results

yeah not really i'm with medconnect aswell it's more entrance exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending