The Student Room Group

Have your say: Students who got A*s at A-level share their study tips

Here's where you can post a comment about our Students who got A*s at A-level share their study tips article.

Read the full Students who got A*s at A-level share their study tips article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
How do you predict exam questions? In #44, someone says they predicted all of the questions for one paper, but I've never seen an explanation for what this is exactly.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by penguingirl18
How do you predict exam questions? In #44, someone says they predicted all of the questions for one paper (tip #44), but I've never seen an explanation for what this is exactly.

When I was doing my A-Levels we usually looked at some of the most recent past papers and their questions. We got told that chances were if a topic was on that paper it wouldn’t be used in the next one. Obviously you should always be prepared but that’s how we got told to ‘predict’
Original post by AmberBrett01
When I was doing my A-Levels we usually looked at some of the most recent past papers and their questions. We got told that chances were if a topic was on that paper it wouldn’t be used in the next one. Obviously you should always be prepared but that’s how we got told to ‘predict’

Thanks! Do you think advance information makes that irrelevant for 2022 exams, or since (for AQA physics anyway) we're only given main topics like particles and radiation, does that still apply to subtopics like quarks and antiquarks? Also, how many years back counts as most recent?
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending