The Student Room Group

Time off revising A Levels

My current revision plan is to do 6hrs revision a day - 2hrs each A Level and making summary sheets of all my content in History, rereading texts in English + Drama and of course doing past questions.

BUT I'm considering taking Friday Evenings and Saturdays fully off as to recharge and like, enjoy life. I wont enjoy this **** if im constantly working.

Is this a good idea/plan?
Reply 1
Sounds good to me. Im in same place as you, just doing maths chem bio instead. currently getting up early to do animal jobs, starting revision around 8.30 to 12.30 then again from 2 to 5, when i stop to do animal jobs and relax for evening. thats plan for easter and will be the same when back on study leave come may. plenty of past papers lol and diagrams for topics i dont get in bio. every once in a while i take a day off say to go horse riding, cant be burning out just yet 🙁
Reply 2
Original post by HBeetle
Sounds good to me. Im in same place as you, just doing maths chem bio instead. currently getting up early to do animal jobs, starting revision around 8.30 to 12.30 then again from 2 to 5, when i stop to do animal jobs and relax for evening. thats plan for easter and will be the same when back on study leave come may. plenty of past papers lol and diagrams for topics i dont get in bio. every once in a while i take a day off say to go horse riding, cant be burning out just yet 🙁

Good luck w ur exams! Your methods sound good.
Original post by sodden-bay
My current revision plan is to do 6hrs revision a day - 2hrs each A Level and making summary sheets of all my content in History, rereading texts in English + Drama and of course doing past questions.
BUT I'm considering taking Friday Evenings and Saturdays fully off as to recharge and like, enjoy life. I wont enjoy this **** if im constantly working.
Is this a good idea/plan?

this is my plan for easter atm and then its using all my frees + 1/2 hours in the evenings to revise when I go back to school. I think any more than 6 hours is kind of pointless bc you just get tired and sick of it and then you're not actually learning anything
Reply 4
Original post by cinmnsoul
this is my plan for easter atm and then its using all my frees + 1/2 hours in the evenings to revise when I go back to school. I think any more than 6 hours is kind of pointless bc you just get tired and sick of it and then you're not actually learning anything

Good luck bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending