The Student Room Group

BAE systems 2023 intake

Have anyone heard from BAE system? I just finished my online test. Its been 1 week no response from them. In application its shown your application is under consideration.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think what you need to do is to contact them and tell them about the situation. They should give you a response after doing that.
Completed application, they followed up with an email saying they are very busy with all applicants, following up in the email saying your application is still under review
Reply 3
I've been waiting for 2 weeks now after the online assessments.
Reply 4
Could you please share some insights into the online assessments, what to expect?
Reply 5
brodyyyyy
GetGraduateJob *dot* com. Reach out to them and they'll help you secure the job. You would be surprised to know how many people are actually hiring people to help them get that job.

Do you have any recommendation for the assessment centre preparation?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
I’ve made it to the final stage for commercial graduate. If anyone wants any advice on assessments I’m happy to help!
Reply 7
Original post by Hks0906
I’ve made it to the final stage for commercial graduate. If anyone wants any advice on assessments I’m happy to help!

Have you received interview date because I received an email confirming I have passed the online assessment and interviews will start with the highest assessment scores first. But I haven’t received any dates. Mine is finance btw
Reply 8
Original post by Med25
Have you received interview date because I received an email confirming I have passed the online assessment and interviews will start with the highest assessment scores first. But I haven’t received any dates. Mine is finance btw

I sat the VI on the 7th October and got a call for an interview on Tuesday. Interview is the 17th. I’ve heard they take notoriously long to respond to applicants
Reply 9
Original post by Hks0906
I sat the VI on the 7th October and got a call for an interview on Tuesday. Interview is the 17th. I’ve heard they take notoriously long to respond to applicants

Okay! I got a call on Tuesday aswell but it was like a mini interview and then I received the email on Thursday about being successful. So I just waiting for interview date now hopefully. Good luck
Original post by Hks0906

do you have any advice on how to prepare for the online assessment? like what the questions will be like i have to complete mine tomorrow so a response asap would be much appreciated
(edited 1 year ago)
Honestly do not stress over it. It is probably one of the most straightforward video interviews to do because you get another 2 tries to record your response. The games assessment at the end is also quite fun its just matching shapes and a memory exercise.Questions are competency based so 'tell me about a time xyz'. There are 4 questions asked.
Did you hear back from bae ? I submitted my application 2 weeks ago but didn’t receive any reply yet
This was the case with me also, they take their time. I’ve had my final interview and it’s 6 competency and 3 technical (job/relevant skills related). Very friendly and chatty, and make the effort to get to know you

Original post by 23.gradk
Did you hear back from bae ? I submitted my application 2 weeks ago but didn’t receive any reply yet
Original post by Hks0906
This was the case with me also, they take their time. I’ve had my final interview and it’s 6 competency and 3 technical (job/relevant skills related). Very friendly and chatty, and make the effort to get to know you

Have you heard back from them yet? I had my final interview last Tuesday and still waiting to hear back. They did mention that it will take 2 weeks from the recruitment team.
Original post by alana5on
Have you heard back from them yet? I had my final interview last Tuesday and still waiting to hear back. They did mention that it will take 2 weeks from the recruitment team.

No I haven’t heard back. They said I’d definitely hear before Xmas as they had others to interview still. Which division / location did you apply for?
Original post by Hks0906
No I haven’t heard back. They said I’d definitely hear before Xmas as they had others to interview still. Which division / location did you apply for?

I applied for the Finance officer role in their head office which is based in London. What about you? I hope it doesn't take as long as a month to hear back
Original post by alana5on
I applied for the Finance officer role in their head office which is based in London. What about you? I hope it doesn't take as long as a month to hear back

Commercial in Glasgow. Good luck and update us on how you get on! I will let u know when I hear back
Original post by Hks0906

Congratulations on getting to the interview stage, that’s brilliant ! Great there is still hope for me I suppose ! Which location did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking
Original post by 23.gradk
Congratulations on getting to the interview stage, that’s brilliant ! Great there is still hope for me I suppose ! Which location did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking

Glasgow and thank you! Best of luck
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending