The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Spanish Paper 1 7692/1 - 7th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your AQA A Level Spanish Paper 1 exam go?

AQA A-level Spanish Paper 1 (7692) - 7th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 7th June 2023, am
Length: 2hr 30 mins

Resources
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/languages/as-and-a-level/spanish-7692

(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anyone got any predictions for this paper? i’m nervous about it i can’t lie
Reply 2
how is everyone revising for this paper??
I went over every past paper and did them in timed conditions and highlighted any vocab I was unsure of. They are all on the AQA website, or on the Physics and Maths tutor website. Basically just lots of practice questions, like the ones in the textbook too.
Original post by user927401
Reply 4

just been going over and over vocab quizlets because translation is always my weakest area, praying that the gap fill isn't come crazy extract from a book or poem that makes no sense
Reply 5

I normally find it difficult revising for Spanish but I’m just going through practice questions that are available on Kerboodle (if you use it)
Reply 6
Original post by sebmilm123
anyone got any predictions for this paper? i’m nervous about it i can’t lie

I don’t know if this might be something, but The Catholic Church came up in the mock earlier and I’m hoping that means it won’t come up again?
Reply 7
anyone got any tips for this paper?? im so scared im stuck on a B/C and really want a B
For the summary's make sure you give yourself enough time to listen through them - I'd recommend doing them first. Write down everything important that you hear. And bring highlighter to the exam - If you highlight the important words and verb endings (such as in the gap fill) it makes much clearer on the page.
anyone got any tips for this paper?? im so scared im stuck on a B/C and really want a B
What do we think will come up? And how is everyone feeling about it?
Reply 10
quite bad
Original post by lotasauruses
What do we think will come up? And how is everyone feeling about it?
quite bad

honestly same I am super worried about the translations :frown: but if you need help with anything let me know and I will try my best!!
ahh im nervous too - im just not sure what i should be doing tonight
Reply 13
i'm hoping they'll be nice with the questions that have extracts and stuff in them because those are always the hardest imo
Reply 14
Original post by Student_studies
ahh im nervous too - im just not sure what i should be doing tonight

do the past papers if you haven't already, do some quizlet sets on vocabulary and practise translating texts
Reply 15
Original post by hazel_d
just been going over and over vocab quizlets because translation is always my weakest area, praying that the gap fill isn't come crazy extract from a book or poem that makes no sense

gap films from poems or old extracts are the WORSTpraying it’s not on the paper tomorrow
Reply 16
yeah, i've looked through the past papers and they use a few articles from El Pais and El Mundo, so i've been reading as many of those as possible :u:
Reply 17
any last min tips?
i have done 0 revision for spanish RIP me
good luck everyone x
any last min tips?

Do translations first as you’ll probably be tired by the end and more likely to make mistakes.

Latest

Trending

Trending