The Student Room Group

Which Tea Brand is the best?

Scroll to see replies

Yorkshire all the way
Original post by Scotney
M and S Gold .Expensive but worth it!My luxury item,I even take it on holiday.
Must admit if tea has gone cold microwave does a great job in a few seconds to reheat it.

Yeah maybe re-heating tea in the microwave isn't bad for me it's heating water in the microwave as opposed to using the stove or a kettle.

Got nothing to say really...

Apparently was on the news at some point, master levels of trolling.

Then again I don't drink tea nor have I tried it but I feel like it's easy to make :dontknow:
Reply 23
I don't drink it so I wouldn't know
Reply 24
Yorkshire tea.
Boil kettle and pour water onto tea bag. Leave 3 minutes (I ask Alexa to set a timer), take out tea bag and add milk.
Reply 25
Americans make tea in the microwave as they don't have kettles.
Original post by CathyC37
Americans make tea in the microwave as they don't have kettles.

Not all of them but you can use the stove 😔
Original post by Mohammed_80
PG Tips

Literally blasphemous
Original post by {Moss}
PG Tips would definitely be my favourite, too :smile:. A family member once bought back a bag of tea from Sri Lanka, and that was the best I ever tasted, unfortunately I never found out what type it was, and it haunts me to this day haha.

When I make tea, I boil the water in the kettle, add a teabag and sugar to the mug (or just sugar if making a pot), then add the water, stir, add milk, test and remove the teabag to try and get it precisely right.

And also, boiling water in the microwave is to me an abomination, a truly heinous crime. I will never be swayed on this :wink:

You should be arrested for choosing PG Tips
Love red label tea :biggrin:
Yorkshire tea is the best tea, the only tea, the OG, the GOAT, the alpha and the omega. All other teas are inferior and not even teas and anyone who disagree is neither British and should be shot.
Original post by Guru Jason
Literally blasphemous

You should be arrested for choosing PG Tips

What's so bad about PG Tips?
Original post by Talkative Toad
What's so bad about PG Tips?

It's P*sswater.
Yorkshire tea is the best tea, the only tea, the OG, the GOAT, the alpha and the omega. All other teas are inferior and not even teas and anyone who disagree is neither British and should be shot.

Oh god :lol:
The only time someone should drink PG Tips is when the only alternative is coffee but then the correct choice is to die of thirst.
It's P*sswater.

You’ve tried it before?

I personally like using PG Tips to make tea
Original post by KA_P
Love red label tea :biggrin:

Have never heard of such tea before or seen it in a shop.
Original post by Talkative Toad
You’ve tried it before?

I personally like using PG Tips to make tea

Yes, I grew up on it as its what my parents drank but then I moved to Hull for uni and tasted the greatest drink known to man. Yorkshire tea.
(edited 8 months ago)
Twinings or pukka
Yes, I grew up on it as its what my parents drank but then I moved to Hull for uni and tasted the greatest drink known to man. Yorkshire tea.

Maybe you got bored of the taste.

Quick Reply

Latest