The Student Room Group

Evelyn Partners Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jacie198
Me as well, I did the video interview the 30th October still zero reply

Is this with the Partner or HR?
Original post by 1604
Has anyone whose done the written exercise heard whether they are successful yet?

Yeah, invited to interview
Reply 62
Original post by RK1802
Did you apply for investment management?

Yes, I contacted the HR as well. She said that they are in the process of reviewing
Original post by RK1802
I did the video interview on the 28th of October and still haven’t heard anything back - has anyone who has applied for investment management had their AC?

Yup, did the written assessment and invited for interview
Reply 64
Original post by Jajajaja73
Is this with the Partner or HR?

Nono, it’s the step before the AC
Reply 65
Original post by fruiterloopers

What does the written interview consist of?
Reply 66

When did you do written assessment?
Reply 67

Hi what is the written exercise like?
Original post by 1604
When did you do written assessment?

a few days ago, only took two days to get back to me
what is the written exercise like?
Reply 70
got invited to interview stage - anyone else at this stage?
Reply 71
Original post by 1604
got invited to interview stage - anyone else at this stage?

how long did it take to hear you passed the written exercise? I have done the written exercise
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 72
Has anyone else not received an update yet after the Written assessment?
I applied for Evelyn partners for a rotational programme that starts in January, the first step I have after an initial call with HR is an initial teams interview with the hiring manager, I was wondering if someone else has experienced similar as I’ve noticed on this forum and on the website that the application process is different
Reply 74
Original post by Oranges126
how long did it take to hear you passed the written exercise? I have done the written exercise

it took like a week and a half
Reply 75
Original post by Charlie0sborne
what is the written exercise like?

You needed to write an email to solve a business problem they give you
Original post by Devildisaster
I applied for Evelyn partners for a rotational programme that starts in January, the first step I have after an initial call with HR is an initial teams interview with the hiring manager, I was wondering if someone else has experienced similar as I’ve noticed on this forum and on the website that the application process is different

it’s a pilot programme, first of its kind so it’s not classified as a graduate scheme hence the process is different
Hey guys just got invited to the written exercise as a summer intern, Is anyone willing to give advice for me (on here or pm) on any tips or how to write the email/ what kinds of questions will they ask in the Q&A (any amount of info will be appreciated). As I'm not directly competing with you guys I would definitely appreciate the help!
There will also be an "informal Q&A", I read on glassdoor that this is not assessed, is this true?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 79
Has anyone heard from them after the final interview? I have waited for three weeks.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending