The Student Room Group

PWC graduate programs 2024

I have just applied to the PWC graduate program for next year. can any one run me through on what to expect with the online assesments?

Scroll to see replies

I applied on Monday and got invited to test yesterday so when I complete it on Saturday i’ll let you know- which scheme have u applied for
Reply 2
Original post by berininan18
I applied on Monday and got invited to test yesterday so when I complete it on Saturday i’ll let you know- which scheme have u applied for

Okay thanks a lot. I applied to the HR technology program in Birmingham. How about you? How are preparing for the tests?
Original post by bgiwa12
Okay thanks a lot. I applied to the HR technology program in Birmingham. How about you? How are preparing for the tests?

I applied for the Tech Grad scheme in Manchester and my Husband has recently got in at Deloitte so he’s going to help me prep for this role!
Reply 4
I applied for the Tech Grad scheme in Manchester and my Husband has recently got in at Deloitte so he’s going to help me prep for this role!

That's awesome, I applied to Deloitte last year but did not get through at the first stage. I am mostly stressed about the numerical test tbh. I should hopefully be alright with the rest of it
Original post by bgiwa12
That's awesome, I applied to Deloitte last year but did not get through at the first stage. I am mostly stressed about the numerical test tbh. I should hopefully be alright with the rest of it

good luck! i’ll keep u updated
Reply 6
good luck! i’ll keep u updated

Thank you
Woo, did my assessment today and have been invited to a video interview. Always my least favourite part of applications.
Reply 8
Anyone applying for tax in Manchester?
Reply 9
Original post by BristolGrad
Woo, did my assessment today and have been invited to a video interview. Always my least favourite part of applications.

what was the test like? if you don't mind sharing pls
Original post by bgiwa12
what was the test like? if you don't mind sharing pls

Standard SHL personality and cognitive test. If you've applied to other roles you will likely recognise the structure.
Reply 11
Standard SHL personality and cognitive test. If you've applied to other roles you will likely recognise the structure.

Hii! Did you get the vi invite right after you finished the online assessment?
Reply 12

Which role did you apply for?
I applied for the actuarial scheme and am wondering how many different SHL tests are there. Presumably numerical, logical and SJT. Any others?

Were there Pymetrics-style games?
i just did my test for the technology scheme and it was behavioural and then cognitive the cognitive was 8 numerical questions in 12 minutes and behavioural was just answering about yourself
Original post by Eddy253
Which role did you apply for?
I applied for the actuarial scheme and am wondering how many different SHL tests are there. Presumably numerical, logical and SJT. Any others?

Were there Pymetrics-style games?

Same stream as me. No games, just the SHL G+ Assessment for PWC.
Reply 15
Same stream as me. No games, just the SHL G+ Assessment for PWC.

Nice one! How many questions did you manage in the timeframe? I only managed 5
Original post by Eddy253
Nice one! How many questions did you manage in the timeframe? I only managed 5

I managed to do all 8 but sure if i got them all right tho!
Reply 17
I managed to do all 8 but sure if i got them all right tho!

Nice!!
I just received an invite to video interview. This is the bit I’ll really need to work on since I have a history of messing up HireVue-type stuff…
Reply 18
Any technical questions in the video interview?
Reply 19
Original post by joeywu411
Hii! Did you get the vi invite right after you finished the online assessment?

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending