The Student Room Group

Evelyn Partners Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GavinGao
Has anyone heard from them after the final interview? I have waited for three weeks.

Gavin I hope you hear back soon!
Meanwhile, can you please just briefly mention what was the business problem about and how much time dud you have to respond to the email?
Has anyone heard from them after the final interview? I have waited for three weeks.
Hey! What office did you apply to and how long did it take for you to hear back after your final interview?

Hi, do you have any tip's for the final interview, do they ask you technical questions?
Hey Guys, I have my written exercise in two days. Do you have any tips regarding it?
Original post by Khan8576
Hey Guys, I have my written exercise in two days. Do you have any tips regarding it?

Hey, I was invited to attend the written task for the week after next week. I think it's just simply structured an email based on the material (they promised they would send it on the day of your interview) to give the team & company some advice and also an informal Q&A with the associate. If you succeed in this you'll proceed to the final interview which is one-to-one with a manager I suppose.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending