The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Joint Degree Biology + Geography

What is the Geography + Biology course at Keele university like? I've heard that joint courses require a lot more work than singular subjects so I was just wondering if that was true
Original post by protruding-deleg
What is the Geography + Biology course at Keele university like? I've heard that joint courses require a lot more work than singular subjects so I was just wondering if that was true

Hi, thanks for your question. Our combined honours courses have been carefully designed to ensure that they are relevant and practical for both study and employment. They also give you a wider range of expertise by the end of your course. Our facilities are all at the heart of campus, which also makes it convenient to manage studying two subjects.

There's lots of info on our Biology and Geography BSc (Hons) 2024-entry course page about this combined honours programme. If you've never been to Keele, I'd recommend coming along to an Open Day if you can make it - our next Open Day is Friday 21 June 2024. In the meantime, please take a look at our Virtual Tour of campus.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Quick Reply

Latest