The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Official University of Birmingham Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Birmingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi TSR!
I'm a psychology student from India and I've gotten an offer for the Mental Health (Youth/Interdisciplinary) MSc. I'm strongly considering Birmingham but I haven't finalised my decision yet. HMU if anyone else is looking at this course!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by quirkyalien
Hi TSR!
I'm a psychology student from India and I've gotten an offer for the Mental Health (Youth/Interdisciplinary) MSc. I'm strongly considering Birmingham but I haven't finalised my decision yet. HMU if anyone else is looking at this course!

nice to know..what grades did u get so as to be eligible to apply ?
Original post by Anonymous
nice to know..what grades did u get so as to be eligible to apply ?

the eligibility criteria is mentioned on the course webpage... you can find that according to each country's requirements. i scored a cgpa of 7.5/10
Original post by quirkyalien
the eligibility criteria is mentioned on the course webpage... you can find that according to each country's requirements. i scored a cgpa of 7.5/10

gud to know
hey, im a girl wanting to do physics :smile: any other girls doing physics? im not looking to be surrounded by only boys haha... i also want to be a niqabi there, i read the policy on niqabs. how safe is birmingham tho?
hi guys, just found this thread :smile: i have a ABB/BBB+A EPQ offer for classics :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by uhh.sabby
hey, im a girl wanting to do physics :smile: any other girls doing physics? im not looking to be surrounded by only boys haha... i also want to be a niqabi there, i read the policy on niqabs. how safe is birmingham tho?

not physics but engineering :smile:,, Birmingham's relatively safe because of it's diversity but I guess it depends on who you come across!!
Original post by n.1
not physics but engineering :smile:,, Birmingham's relatively safe because of it's diversity but I guess it depends on who you come across!!

Nice to hear ☺️
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Birmingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Just apply to uni of birmingham along with exeter, edinburgh, bristol and ucl on Nov 11. Got an offer today along with exeter.
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Birmingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi, I’ve received an offer for UoB.
I’m studying chemistry maths and economics at the moment :smile:
Reply 11
I have received an offer for biochemistry anyone also applying to biochem that wants to connect
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 12

I've got an offer for International law and globalisation! and I'm studying English lit, psychology and business :smile:
Reply 13
just been sent standard offer for comp sci masters, application sent on the 24th

has anyone got offer for Modern Lang. BA?
Original post by Anonymous #1
has anyone got offer for Modern Lang. BA?

I have one for English Lit and Modern Languages (French) 🙂
Original post by aaaaaaaaaa2006
hi guys, just found this thread :smile: i have a ABB/BBB+A EPQ offer for classics :smile:

How ong was it till you got your offer? congratulations btw
Original post by hliteraturebabe
I have one for English Lit and Modern Languages (French) 🙂

How long till you got an offer congrats btw :smile:
Original post by Ambiguous Super
How ong was it till you got your offer? congratulations btw

less than 24 hours after submitting, i just assumed that birmingham were quick lmao
Original post by aaaaaaaaaa2006
less than 24 hours after submitting, i just assumed that birmingham were quick lmao

woww. so you heard back on the day i assume?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending