The Student Room Group

UBS degree apprenticeship 2024

Just did my assessments for the UBS degree apprenticeship in WM. How is everyone finding the process so far?
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by random555
Just did my assessments for the UBS degree apprenticeship in WM. How is everyone finding the process so far?

Applied 15 mins ago for GM, how was the assessment/what sorts of questions were asked?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Bilaln444
Applied 15 mins ago for GM, how was the assessment/what sorts of questions were asked?

sameeee, i did 1 assessment and it was straight forward now I'm gonna do the logic 1 next
Reply 3

how was the assessment specifically logic one?
Reply 4
Anyone got replies yet after doing the online assessment?
Reply 5
Original post by mojebow259

nope, have you done and how did u find the assessment?
Reply 6

No
Reply 7
Original post by ma937

I found the verbal reasoning and culture one good the inductive reasoning was ok
Reply 8
I found the verbal reasoning and culture one good the inductive reasoning was ok

u found that maths bit harddd tbh cos of how quick it went but I don't remember any verbal reasoning and inductive reasoning is quite easy
Reply 9
Original post by ma937
u found that maths bit harddd tbh cos of how quick it went but I don't remember any verbal reasoning and inductive reasoning is quite easy

The inductive reasoning was the maths one I think ahah
Original post by ma937

I've done the assessment I got quite fast for logical reasoning and extremely fast for verbal reasoning but I didnt get to finish all the questions so not sure if thats good enough wbu?
Reply 11
I've done the assessment I got quite fast for logical reasoning and extremely fast for verbal reasoning but I didnt get to finish all the questions so not sure if thats good enough wbu?

I dont know why but i didnt even get verbal loll, but for the culture match I did quite well and for the logical reasoning I was fast but my maths let me down as I was quite slow tryna get everything right rather than my speed
Original post by ma937
I dont know why but i didnt even get verbal loll, but for the culture match I did quite well and for the logical reasoning I was fast but my maths let me down as I was quite slow tryna get everything right rather than my speed

How do you know if you did well on the culture match do they give feedback back?
Reply 13
How do you know if you did well on the culture match do they give feedback back?

Yhh for mine it did it just matched the culture of the company
Reply 14

I got extremely fast for both but my accuracy let me down in the second one, is there much hope or nah
Original post by Dylanp11

I got extremely fast for both but my accuracy let me down in the second one, is there much hope or nah

What did u get for accuracy i got quite fast and quite accurate for first and second i got quite fast and extremely accurate
Reply 16
Original post by Gursirjansethi

What did u get for accuracy i got quite fast and quite accurate for first and second i got quite fast and extremely accurate

I got extremely fast for both and then inaccurate for second as I got 7/17 bruh the time got to me I’m ngl it’s probably over

I got extremely fast for both and then inaccurate for second as I got 7/17 bruh the time got to me I’m ngl it’s probably over

If ur culture match is really good maybe you have a shot but one of my friends got really inaccurate last year and he got rejected
Reply 18
Original post by Gursirjansethi

If ur culture match is really good maybe you have a shot but one of my friends got really inaccurate last year and he got rejected

Hopefully, I didn’t get really inaccurate for any and on the first one it said I found the questions “easier” than most so hopefully that’s a bonus? Idk I know I did quite bad tho

Hopefully, I didn’t get really inaccurate for any and on the first one it said I found the questions “easier” than most so hopefully that’s a bonus? Idk I know I did quite bad tho

Lets see what happens dont stress about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending