The Student Room Group

A Level French Edexcel French Speaking

I'm preparing for my mock speaking exam and am really struggling, it just feels like there's endless content. Like I look at past questions and one is asking me about the impact of french immigrants on french cuisine?? how am I meant to ever feel like i've covered all bases?? I hate edexcel does anyone have any advice who did well at A level
I´m also doing it, what are you doing your independent research project on and how did your mock exam go?
For the second part of the French speaking exam, I´ll rule out one of the four themes as they will never ask you two questions on a single block of topics but for the rest I´m struggling too, I feel like I will never be able to study enough
Original post by susanaalvarez
I´m also doing it, what are you doing your independent research project on and how did your mock exam go?
For the second part of the French speaking exam, I´ll rule out one of the four themes as they will never ask you two questions on a single block of topics but for the rest I´m struggling too, I feel like I will never be able to study enough

same i'm doing that, have you done yours yet?
Original post by jwods3405
same i'm doing that, have you done yours yet?

No, I have it on thursday and I'm so behind on everything😭 I don't know anything, have you done it yet?
Original post by acooper766
I'm preparing for my mock speaking exam and am really struggling, it just feels like there's endless content. Like I look at past questions and one is asking me about the impact of french immigrants on french cuisine?? how am I meant to ever feel like i've covered all bases?? I hate edexcel does anyone have any advice who did well at A level

I got an A at a level and still have notes and sample A* photo card answers I'm willing to sell and also have general tips on how to be prepared for the exam - just send me a message
Original post by susanaalvarez
No, I have it on thursday and I'm so behind on everything😭 I don't know anything, have you done it yet?

Hi how was your speaking? I hope it went well & sure it did! and if u don't mind me asking, what theme / options were u given and what was on ur cards?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending