The Student Room Group

Kearney 2024

Hi! Did anyone hear back from the Kearney 2024 business analyst application for London?
Reply 1
I haven't heard back at all about my application. I'm assuming it's still processing?
Reply 2
Original post by woughta
I haven't heard back at all about my application. I'm assuming it's still processing?

still nothing for me.. did you hear back at all? i know a lot of companies are having hiring freezes etc but idk
Reply 3
Original post by zinazo
still nothing for me.. did you hear back at all? i know a lot of companies are having hiring freezes etc but idk

Nothing at all other than the confirmation that my application had been received.
Reply 4
Original post by woughta
Nothing at all other than the confirmation that my application had been received.

I think at this rate we will be hearing back after the new year. I looked at past threads and people had heard back in January. So if the application timeline remained the same it checks out
Reply 5
any news from anyone?? still nothing on my side
Reply 6
Original post by zinazo
any news from anyone?? still nothing on my side

Still nothing here either
hey! Did anyone hear back?
Reply 8
still nothing :/
Reply 9
i'm guessing no one has heard back?
Reply 10
i received this email:

Thank you for your application and your patience.
[start]We are still hiring and screening applications. If you no longer want to be considered please can you email [email protected] to let us know.[/start]
[start]Thank you for again for taking the time to apply and we will be in-touch in due course with any updates.[/start]
[start]Kind regards Kearney Recruitment team[/start]
Reply 11
can you tell me more about it?
Reply 12
i sent them an email a while back about the process and where it was, and they only answered. i emailed them through the 'contact us' section of their website so might be why it took forever
Another "we are still screening" email, has anyone heard anything else beyond this?
I know of people that have heard back. They started sending out interviews since February

Quick Reply

Latest