The Student Room Group

london visit

im going to london soon for vacation any tips or advice? restaurents i should visit? good food (sweets/indian vegetarian food)? nice views? cool landmarks? things that are overrated and we should skip? good shopping malls?
Original post by copurp
im going to london soon for vacation any tips or advice? restaurents i should visit? good food (sweets/indian vegetarian food)? nice views? cool landmarks? things that are overrated and we should skip? good shopping malls?

Italian Bear Chocolate is really good! They do amazing hot chocolates with melted chocolate all round the rim (though you might want a small as these are quite rich) and really good pasta with vegetarian options. Would definitely recommend as a lunch option!
Original post by copurp

I went to a restaurant called VQ. I think there may be more than one of them round london. But there is deffo worth a visit.
M&M world is also worth a visit. Its amazing.

Quick Reply

Latest