The Student Room Group

Ribena

It looks like wine so they should rebrand themselves to Winebena so it will attract the alcoholics and help sales but also have the telos of stopping alcoholism because Winebena will be favoured
will it tase like wine.
Reply 2
Original post by Kutie Karen
will it tase like wine.
No it will just taste like normal ribena which presumably tastes like wine anyway?
Original post by stmkcltrs
No it will just taste like normal ribena which presumably tastes like wine anyway?
not in my opinion.
Original post by Kutie Karen
not in my opinion.
prefer to proper wine

How did you make the assumption that Ribena tastes like wine? They're not even made of the same base fruit/berry, much less missing the entire fermentation process making wine alcoholic to begin with.
Reply 6
Original post by artful_lounger
How did you make the assumption that Ribena tastes like wine? They're not even made of the same base fruit/berry, much less missing the entire fermentation process making wine alcoholic to begin with.
because they're literally the same colour and also ribena sounds like wine and its like etymology
because they're literally the same colour and also ribena sounds like wine and its like etymology

Ribena is named after the latin name of blackcurrants, which it is made from. Wine is famously made from grapes. A totally different thing which tastes completely different.

Also there are lots of dark red-purple liquids in the world. The juice of pretty much any red or purple fruit for example.
Reply 8
Original post by artful_lounger
Ribena is named after the latin name of blackcurrants, which it is made from. Wine is famously made from grapes. A totally different thing which tastes completely different.

Also there are lots of dark red-purple liquids in the world. The juice of pretty much any red or purple fruit for example.
No, well in my way of thinking the logic works and Winebena is the next phenomenon!

Quick Reply

Latest