The Student Room Group

TSR Study Together: Spanish Version!

Hola Spanish Students!

Recently, we’ve been looking at ways to expand on the success of the weekly Study Together sessions we’re running every Tuesday evenings (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7443741) and one idea we’ve had is to run similar sessions for students studying Modern Foreign Languages.

The idea would be to have weekly sessions lasting an hour where you can come online and chat in Spanish with other students. It feels like it could be a great way to build reading comprehension and vocabulary skills, as well as being a fun and sociable way to get some studying done.

Everyone would be welcome, regardless of what level they’re studying!

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in! If so, when would be the best time for you? Comment below <3

Spanish

Spanish

(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
Hola Spanish Students!

Recently, we’ve been looking at ways to expand on the success of the weekly Study Together sessions we’re running every Tuesday evenings (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7443741) and one idea we’ve had is to run similar sessions for students studying Modern Foreign Languages.

The idea would be to have weekly sessions lasting an hour where you can come online and chat in Spanish with other students. It feels like it could be a great way to build reading comprehension and vocabulary skills, as well as being a fun and sociable way to get some studying done.

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in! If so, when would be the best time for you? Comment below <3

Spanish

love this idea, am I okay to make a French one? :smile:
Original post by erin11
@Pwca
Original post by erin11
Hola Spanish Students!

Spanish

Go for it! Let me know if you need any support with it 🙂
¡Suena como una gran idea! Los miércoles o viernes son los mejores para si lo hacemos entre semana
Reply 5
hi, i would be available anytime from 4 pm onwards except tues and fri!
Reply 6
Sounds fun! :biggrin:
hola, estudio español dos todos los días de seis a siete de la noche (tiempo de UK)
Holaaaa, tengo tiempo la mayoría de los días a las siete hasta las ocho de la noche cada día
Tienes una buena idea :smile:
Hey everyone :smile: Just to say that with the French Version running on Mondays 5pm-6pm and then Study Together on Tuesdays, perhaps the Spanish Version would be best on a Wednesday or Thursday evening?
Original post by Pwca
Hey everyone :smile: Just to say that with the French Version running on Mondays 5pm-6pm and then Study Together on Tuesdays, perhaps the Spanish Version would be best on a Wednesday or Thursday evening?
i'm down for any day, so long as it's 6-7 at night
I can do both those days!
Hola Spanish Students!

Spanish

Spanish

what does everyone say? wednesday or thursday for the sessions? personally, i prefer wednesdays! please let me know what day and what time as well you prefer! thanks ❤️

Spoiler

(edited 1 month ago)
what does everyone say? wednesday or thursday for the sessions? personally, i prefer wednesdays! please let me know what day and what time as well you prefer! thanks ❤️

Spoiler

wednesday, sometimes i have meetings on thursday :smile:
I think Wednesdays should be okay with me. But I mean it'd help if more people spoke about it haha
Prefiero los miércoles y después de las cinco
Original post by agent_duck343
Prefiero los miércoles y después de las cinco
Estoy de acuerdo, después de las cinco es mejor
Original post by Castrovalva
Estoy de acuerdo, después de las cinco es mejor
si, prefiero a las seis
aaargh not related but got a speaking mock tomorrow and im sooooo stressed I cannot remember any stats but yay hopefully it will be okay lololols
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
si, prefiero a las seis

a mi me va bien sobre las seis hora inglesa, ya que así son las siete para y esa es la hora a la que puedo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending