The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

2024 MSc Social Data Science

Hi all! Starting a thread for MSc Social Data Science decisions.

Scroll to see replies

Did you have any update? My upload button is still there and my status is "ready for assessment"
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by randonuser2020
Did you have any update? My upload button is still there and my status is "ready for assessment"
Yeah, same here. I know MSc Social Science of the Internet decisions just went out, so maybe they will send out SDS soon? I also saw last year SDS went out kinda late. So fingers crossed!
Reply 3
My upload button just disappeared! Around 6pm today.
Original post by Anonymous #1
My upload button is still there lol. Maybe it disappears in a few hours

btw, I called the admissions team today and they said that all decisions will be released by the end of this week
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 5
My upload button is still there lol. Maybe it disappears in a few hours
btw, I called the admissions team today and they said that all decisions will be released by the end of this week
Sweet thank you for checking! That eases a lot of anxiety.
Me, too. Because some people's buttons disappeared, but others didn't, I think we will get a different result from others.
my button disappeared a few hours ago
any update? some people are getting their decisions via the portal
Reply 9
I just got my acceptance via the portal! I didn't get an email yet, so I believe they are still sending out decisions. Good luck to you all!
I just got my acceptance via the portal! I didn't get an email yet, so I believe they are still sending out decisions. Good luck to you all!
Congratulations!!! Plz are you an international or home student? And would you like to share your basic bg with us?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Congratulations!!! Plz are you an international or home student? And would you like to share your basic bg with us?
Thanks! I am an international applicant from the US, doing a Master's in the UK currently. I did my undergrad in social science degrees with some coding experience and 4+ years of research experience. I hope you hear back soon!
Thanks! I am an international applicant from the US, doing a Master's in the UK currently. I did my undergrad in social science degrees with some coding experience and 4+ years of research experience. I hope you hear back soon!
Thanks a lot!
Hey can u drop a message here if they notify u via email? I’m out rn and it would help a lot 🥹
I'm still waiting
got rejected, checked on the portal
Still waiting ..
still waiting as well..
Same here
No sure will they send all the decisions tonight..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending