The Student Room Group

Applying to Kingston college for a BTEC

Could anyone who currently goes there, or knows anyone that goes there tell me if its a decent school? Ive applied for a Level 3 Extended diploma for engineering + Maths A Level.
I don’t go there myself but know people that do. I have heard mixed things if I’m being completely honest. With most colleges it’s pretty much based on how determined you are individually to achieve the best grades. I have heard that the a level teachers are pretty good there though and the college seems to be getting better than it was a few years ago.
Reply 2
Original post by Tzmarzy463
I don’t go there myself but know people that do. I have heard mixed things if I’m being completely honest. With most colleges it’s pretty much based on how determined you are individually to achieve the best grades. I have heard that the a level teachers are pretty good there though and the college seems to be getting better than it was a few years ago.

Yeah, I’ve heard mixed opinions too but its the closest school to me that offers a second year aeronautical engineering course so might as well go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending