Postgraduate Bursary Scholarship )

3) Henley Business School of University of Reading-

MSc Information Management & Digital Business
Big Data in Business ( Scholarship decision
pending )

4) Aston business school - MSC Business analytics
( Global Excellence Scholarship )

5) Queens University Belfast- MSc Data Analytics
( International Postgraduate Taught Scholarship )

All the above mentioned universities are good in terms of ranking & reputation and the course modules are also advanced. I was hoping is there any students currently studying in any of these courses or have studied in the past. I want to know the actual future prospects of these universities. Although I have gathered some basic knowledge from the uni websites but an advice from The first hand experience person will be highly appreciated.
Original post by AbirTarique
I have received offer from the following universities

1) University of Exeter - MSC Business Analytics-
(Global Excellence Scholarship)

2) University of Liverpool - MSc Business Analytics
and Big Data ( Vice Chancellor’s International
Attainment Scholarship and Commonwealth

pending )

All the above mentioned universities are good in terms of ranking & reputation and the course modules are also advanced. I was hoping is there any students currently studying in any of these courses or have studied in the past. I want to know the actual future prospects of these universities. Although I have gathered some basic knowledge from the uni websites but an advice from The first hand experience person will be highly appreciated.

I am kind of in the same boat. Personally I'd say Exeter. BTW How much score did you have to get scholarships? I am also applying to Liverpool but for Msc Computer Science
Reply 2
Original post by Tobyanterwelp
I am kind of in the same boat. Personally I'd say Exeter. BTW How much score did you have to get scholarships? I am also applying to Liverpool but for Msc Computer Science

Bachelor in Computer Science and Engineering ( 90-92% marks )
4 nationals awards for various competitions
Work experience 2 years + ( started my own IT limited company . I am the CEO of it )
Bachelor in Computer Science and Engineering ( 90-92% marks )
4 nationals awards for various competitions
Work experience 2 years + ( started my own IT limited company . I am the CEO of it )

Awesome ..I don't know why you are coming to UK. You can probably get visa sponsorship if you tried hard enough without having to shell out money.
Reply 4
Well Actually I am getting scholarships which will cover a good amount of my tuition fees and also I have saved enough to cover the rest of my fees and living cost . The main reason of my masters is to learn and increase the horizon of my knowledge .
Well Actually I am getting scholarships which will cover a good amount of my tuition fees and also I have saved enough to cover the rest of my fees and living cost . The main reason of my masters is to learn and increase the horizon of my knowledge .

That's fair enough. But if i had your kind of profile I'd be aiming for oxford, Cambridge and Ivy leagues in USA. I know there is lot of issues with Trump and all but would've been worth a shot. But back to the question, Exeter is the best on the list , it is highest ranked and most prestigious out of the bunch.
Reply 6
Ya. I have got offer from Glasgow too. But I want to stay in England so that I can do networking well . And for business school Henley business school of university of Reading is actually better . Already talked with some alumni . It’s one of the top 30 business schools in the world according to FT and also top 50 business schools in the world according to Times higher education as well . And it’s ranking is Higher compared to some Ivy League business schools as well . I have considered Oxford , Cambridge and LSE . But their tuition fees is very very high and the chances of getting a scholarship is close to none. But still I am trying . If I get a scholarship then I will consider. Otherwise I think I will choose Henley . Besides reassign is close to London too . I will be able to travel to London frequently for career fare and all . But there is a good chance that Henley will offer me a very generous scholarship . It can give me full funding too. Then it will be the best deal . Who does not want to do a masters In one of the TOP business schools in the world without paying .
What need to be prepared for Global excellence scholarship pls

pending )

Hi AbirTarique, did you consider Strathclyde university?. It also has a very good business school reputation. I also got offers from the Exeter, Aston and Liverpool. But the situation has bolied to choose between Strathclyde and Exeter. Any help in choosing between these two ??
Original post by Bruno1010
Hi AbirTarique, did you consider Strathclyde university?. It also has a very good business school reputation. I also got offers from the Exeter, Aston and Liverpool. But the situation has bolied to choose between Strathclyde and Exeter. Any help in choosing between these two ??

Hi.
Quite curious as to what you people chose as your preferred business school?
Reply 10

Hi....I got offer from the Loughborough & Strathclyde university? which university is better?
Original post by Himani16
Hi....I got offer from the Loughborough & Strathclyde university? which university is better?

Hi @Himani16 :hello:

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at Loughborough!

I thought it might be useful to provide you with a link to our website, in-case it is useful for your decision:

Why study a master's at Loughborough?

At the above link, you'll find out more about our reputation, campus and how we can support you during your studies and beyond.

You can also find out more about our School of Business and Economics here.

If you'd like to speak with us, we have web chats running this Wednesday 10 February.

Alternatively, you may like to register for our virtual open day on Wednesday 3 March.

I hope this helps and just let me know if you have any more questions! :biggrin:

All the best,
-Dan :smile:
Hey! I am in the same boat with MSc Business analytics in exeter and Business Analytics and big data in liverpool. Please could you elaborate on why you said exeter?
Original post by Tobyanterwelp

Hey! I am in the same boat with MSc Business analytics in exeter and Business Analytics and big data in liverpool. Please could you elaborate on why you said exeter?

Hi,
I am also confused between these two universities. May I know which University did you select and why? This would be really helpful.
Original post by Skhatri18
Hi,
I am also confused between these two universities. May I know which University did you select and why? This would be really helpful.

I am stuck between Strathclyde and Glasgow caledonian university.. is it worth it to pay 7k more at Strathclyde university rather than at Glasgow caledonian university for the same course? MSC supply chain management and logistics.
pending )

Hello,
I have also received scholarships for reading and liverpool. May I know which one did you choose finally and why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending