The Student Room Group

EDF Grad Scheme - 2024

I was just wondering if anyone who applied for the EDF Graduate Scheme got offered a place? I made it to the assessment centre and still haven't heard anything back.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
congrats on making it to the assessment centre. i've only just completed the video interview and haven't heard anything back since. when did you hear back about the video interview?
Hey thank you. I heard back around early December time. I made it onto the last assessment centre for Science and Engineering for the year. I think it differs depending on what sector you apply for.
Reply 3
Original post by ilyAttenborough
Hey thank you. I heard back around early December time. I made it onto the last assessment centre for Science and Engineering for the year. I think it differs depending on what sector you apply for.

Hi congrats on assessment centre. I have been invited for online interview. What sort of questions do they ask?
Original post by nordz
Hi congrats on assessment centre. I have been invited for online interview. What sort of questions do they ask?

What did you apply for? Science and Engineering related or something else? They asked me why I wanted that role and why EDF mainly.
Reply 5
What did you apply for? Science and Engineering related or something else? They asked me why I wanted that role and why EDF mainly.

I have applied for the Nuclear Business graduate role.
Reply 6
Original post by nordz
I have applied for the Nuclear Business graduate role.

have you heard anything back?
Reply 7
Original post by simie
have you heard anything back?

I did the online assessment and I got invited for an online interview but I have not started yet.
Original post by nordz
I did the online assessment and I got invited for an online interview but I have not started yet.

How long did it take you to hear back after the online assessment and invitation to online interview?
Reply 9
I was just wondering if anyone who applied for the EDF Graduate Scheme got offered a place? I made it to the assessment centre and still haven't heard anything back.

How long did you wait from online interview to assessment centre?
Reply 10
Original post by Puppypower1
How long did it take you to hear back after the online assessment and invitation to online interview?

Couple days

I applied for data and completed the video interview a couple weeks ago but not yet received any update
Anyone had any updates after the VI (for the schemes that opened in January)
Reply 13
Just got an update that they are reviewing the video interview
Reply 14
Original post by Eko1999
Just got an update that they are reviewing the video interview

HI if you mind me asking do they set a time limitation to read the question and think during the video interview? thanks.
Got an email saying "We just wanted to give you an update on the progress of your application and to thank you for the time you have invested in the process so far. Due to the high volume of applications we have received for this role, we are currently reviewing them and will let you know the outcome of this as soon as possible."
btw it's the procurement graduate role opened in Jan
Reply 16
I just received the same update. It’s for commercial renewable graduate
Original post by Eko1999
I just received the same update. It’s for commercial renewable graduate
same but mines for the data pathway
Reply 18
Original post by Lottie2182
same but mines for the data pathway
I applied for the data pathway as well and got that same mail, also saw on their website that AC should be between February and March but it’s almost end of February and nothing yet
Original post by Davvidd
I applied for the data pathway as well and got that same mail, also saw on their website that AC should be between February and March but it’s almost end of February and nothing yet
Glad it’s not just me waiting! Hopefully we hear back soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending