The Student Room Group

Capgemini Grad Scheme 2024

Does anyone know if Capgemini are running all of their usual grad schemes? I know they said they were opening more over the next few weeks but the frog section doesn't seem to be open still? Do I just need to wait?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Has anyone recieved an invite to do the VI yet?
Reply 2
Original post by Edwinjrjr
Has anyone recieved an invite to do the VI yet?

I’m still waiting for my reply
Reply 3
Original post by Nano2000
I’m still waiting for my reply

Oh nice, which grad role did you apply too? I’m trying to do the salesforce technical
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 4
Oh nice, which grad role did you apply too? I’m trying to do the salesforce technical but according to LinkedIn there’s not that many applicants

i went for the devops role it’s almost 2 weeks since I’ve applied so fingers crossed 😭
Reply 5
i went for the devops role it’s almost 2 weeks since I’ve applied so fingers crossed 😭

Oh man, maybe it’s just a lot of applicants, goodluck lemme know if you get to the VI stage, im just going to keep preparing, which intake are you looking to join?
Reply 6
Oh man, maybe it’s just a lot of applicants, goodluck lemme know if you get to the VI stage, im just going to keep preparing, which intake are you looking to join?

not trying to stress out but 2024 September intake and you? I’ll let you know if there’s an update
Reply 7
not trying to stress out but 2024 September intake and you? I’ll let you know if there’s an update

im trying not to stress as well its just the waiting, im applying for april, graduated this year, but you dont need to stress you got time!
Reply 8
I’ve done the ac if anyone needs help
Reply 9
Original post by Ltukk
Does anyone know if Capgemini are running all of their usual grad schemes? I know they said they were opening more over the next few weeks but the frog section doesn't seem to be open still? Do I just need to wait?

have you applied to any of the grad roles?
Reply 10
have you applied to any of the grad roles?

I’m waiting for the frog part to open. I emailed them a week ago and they said it would be opening in the next few weeks.
Reply 11
Anyone passed the VI and been put into talent pool for AC consideration?
Reply 12
Original post by Pedro69
Anyone passed the VI and been put into talent pool for AC consideration?

Not yet still waiting for the VI, which role did you apply for?
Reply 13
Not yet still waiting for the VI, which role did you apply for?

Graduate Associate Consultant, and you?
Reply 14
Original post by Pedro69
Graduate Associate Consultant, and you?

Oh nice I’m waiting on salesforce technical, did you go for April or September?
Reply 15
Oh nice I’m waiting on salesforce technical, did you go for April or September?

Nice one, and I went for April as graduated already. What time you go for? And also what location?
Reply 16
Original post by Pedro69
Nice one, and I went for April as graduated already. What time you go for? And also what location?

Same! Hopefully we make it, I chose Birmingham but I don’t mind going to Holborn either is fine, what’d you choose?
Reply 17
Same! Hopefully we make it, I chose Birmingham but I don’t mind going to Holborn either is fine, what’d you choose?

Goods stuff, Glasgow for me. I mentioned in application I’d be open to others nearby, but Glasgow first choice
Reply 18
Original post by Proxenus
I’ve done the ac if anyone needs help

What type of questions did you get asked in the VI? Also do you remember any of the exact questions that you got?
Reply 19
Original post by Ltukk
I’m waiting for the frog part to open. I emailed them a week ago and they said it would be opening in the next few weeks.

It’s finally open! Those accelerate programmes look so good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending