The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Student finance ni

I'm going to be studying with the OU and need to send them a course intensity confirmation form to sign from student finance. How do I send them a letter if they're an online uni lol
1) The best way would probably be Email. You can scan and upload a written letter and send a copy via email. Or just send a PDF.

2) Fax. I'm sure the OU has a fax number, although I doubt you have a fax machine yourself lol!

3) The OU still has a physical HQ and postal address, even though they are an online university. Call the enquiries phone number to find the appropiate address to send letters to.

:smile: Hope that helps!
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
1) The best way would probably be Email. You can scan and upload a written letter and send a copy via email. Or just send a PDF.

2) Fax. I'm sure the OU has a fax number, although I doubt you have a fax machine yourself lol!

3) The OU still has a physical HQ and postal address, even though they are an online university. Call the enquiries phone number to find the appropiate address to send letters to.

:smile: Hope that helps!

Thank you! Got it sorted
Reply 3
What is a Course Intensity Confirmation Form? I am applying to Open Uni and have to send this and I don't know what to do

Quick Reply

Latest