The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open university reading list

Hi everyone, i hope someone can help
I am due to start Open University doing BSc (Honours) Psychology with Counselling, i am wondering if anyone know the reading list or any books that might help xxx any help much appreciated
Original post by williamskatie111
I am due to start Open University doing BSc (Honours) Psychology with Counselling, i am wondering if anyone know the reading list or any books that might help xxx any help much appreciated

I'm pretty sure you will be sent everything you need.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Hello,
I will start this course in Sep24. Do you perhaps have the recommended reading list? Many thanks.
Have you signed up? There should be recommended reading list on your student home page

Hi Willamskatie111, all course materials are sent to you about 3-4 weeks before your module opens. When the module is up on your OU dashboard you will find each weeks reading material from the books sent out to you are marked on each unit. There are also videos in the module. This is the course i'm taking as part of my open degree, it's a great course and the tutors are excellent (tutor is usually available approx 2 weeks before module starts). My advice is get the online tutorials booked in as soon as your module opens so you can plan around your studies ... not all tutorials are recorded but it tells you on the booking system.
Reply 5

I'm not doing the same course as you but it should say on your module description but I could be wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest