The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Encountering psychology in context (D120) - which book?

Hi,

I am due to do my second year of OU study in October. And I will be studying Encountering psychology in context (D120). As I am off work over the summer I would like to get ahead with the reading. Could anyone tell me what books I need to buy?

Thanks
Original post by Hollysmith8822
Hi,

I am due to do my second year of OU study in October. And I will be studying Encountering psychology in context (D120). As I am off work over the summer I would like to get ahead with the reading. Could anyone tell me what books I need to buy?

Thanks

On the D120 module page it doesn't state anything about what books are required for the module so might be worth contacting the student support team?
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Hi, you won't need to buy any books. You will be supplied with two books from the uni.

If this module is anything like the one I've just done (DD102), they will only accept references from the learning books provided.

Hope this helps.
Reply 3
Original post by Hollysmith8822
Hi,

Thanks

Hi Holly,
I am due to start this degree in October. How did you find the first year and do you have any advice for me
Thanks Jodi
Reply 4
Original post by Jodibuxton

Hi Holly,
I am due to start this degree in October. How did you find the first year and do you have any advice for me
Thanks Jodi

Hi , what module did you take first? :smile: I done E102 (which I think has been replaced with E104) it was good, interesting :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest