The Student Room Group

Big 4 salaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kimbleboss
Bit of a niche question, but do you know how much the big 4 typically pay for pension contribution?

I heard the maximum EY contribute is 6%, not sure if this is right and would like to know about the other Big 4s

It's changed a bit over the years. When I joined (PwC) it was 1.5x your contribution. I paid 8% and PwC 12%. However, I think if you're below Manager it has recently changed to be 5% and 5%.
Wow thanks for the videos, so much great information that is applicable to any organisation! subscribed
Original post by ollst311
Do you know how that would change for regional??

From memory, the regional salaries were around 10-15% lower.
Audit london

Year 1 - 28k
Year 2 - 30.5k
Year 3 - 35k

Qualified - 48-50k

Lower this by anywhere from 3-5k for regional offices id assume
Original post by help-me333
Audit london

Year 1 - 28k
Year 2 - 30.5k
Year 3 - 35k

Qualified - 48-50k

Lower this by anywhere from 3-5k for regional offices id assume

How long does it take to get from year 3 to qualified?
Original post by Kimbleboss
How long does it take to get from year 3 to qualified?

Year 3 is the final year before qualification. The ACA is three years. (If you pass all the exams on time, some people take 4 due to exam failures)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 26
Will the north of England pay £70-90k around 10-15 years into your career or should I be expecting £50-65k?
Reply 27
Original post by ollst311
Which department do you want to know because I can give you the salary for all of them apart from merges and acquisitions??
Hi, I have some upcoming final interviews for audit grad scheme. Would you be able to give info on Basic salary for Big 4 audits and tier 5/6/7 audits for London please. And how they progress every year on the scheme. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending