The Student Room Group

Scottish Power Assessment Centre

Hi everyone, I've got a Scottish Power Assessment centre interview next Thursday. I was wanting to know if anyone had done this and what the presentation is like. Is it infant of other people or the hiring team? any help greatly appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by Saif_Munir
Hi everyone, I've got a Scottish Power Assessment centre interview next Thursday. I was wanting to know if anyone had done this and what the presentation is like. Is it infant of other people or the hiring team? any help greatly appreciated

Hi I have got the Scottish Power assessment centre interview next week. Was wondering if you could let me know what the interview / group assessment part was like? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by kashk1
Hi I have got the Scottish Power assessment centre interview next week. Was wondering if you could let me know what the interview / group assessment part was like? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

Hey, I just finished my hirevue assessment. Can you let me know how long it took for them to contact you regarding assessment centre after you completed your hirevue interview?
Reply 3
Original post by kashk1
Thanks

Can you please tell me is this online or in person?
Reply 4
Original post by Saif_Munir

Hi, how did the assessment go? Can you please tell us a bit about it?
And which one did you apply for?
Original post by kashk1
Thanks
Hi i also got the assessment centre for Scottish power. Can you let me how did it go for you. What tasks were given and some insights if possible
Original post by kashk1
Thanks
Hi, I have my assessment centre interview next week. If you could share your experience. Will be really helpful. Thanks in advance
I didnt had any interview before the assessment centre. Btw which program is that for ?
Original post by kashk1
Thanks

I had assessment centre on wednesday 2 weeks ago. Did anyone got reply from their side?
Original post by Shivani Bhandari
I have my assessment centre for data next week. Did you finish yours?

Did you got any reply from their side after the assessment centre?
Original post by Vineethrathira
Did you got any reply from their side after the assessment centre?

Not yet
I think they will take time. They took a lot of time to respond last year as well. I sent an email few days ago and they said that they're still waiting to receive the final outcomes from the AC. I hope we all get some good news soon! :smile:
Original post by spacecat96
I think they will take time. They took a lot of time to respond last year as well. I sent an email few days ago and they said that they're still waiting to receive the final outcomes from the AC. I hope we all get some good news soon! :smile:

ohk. fingers crossed. expecting positive response me also
Hey guys, anyone heard back yet?
Original post by kashk1
Thanks

Hi, Do you mind me asking what to expect at the Scottish Power assessment centre interview?
Original post by croftsimmons
Hi, Do you mind me asking what to expect at the Scottish Power assessment centre interview?

Hi did you apply for a graduate apprenticeship role?
Original post by User2634
Hi did you apply for a graduate apprenticeship role?

Hi, No I applied for the Master's Scholarship Program

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending